• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Will you be getting it?

Didn't end up getting it. Don't want to either, I don't have that much enthusiasm to making other people's houses. I'll stay with ACNL.

As it turns out. I want another copy. For one, I want to pick a girl. Second, I can build more villager's houses with more space in custom patterns. And third, I can take pictures of villagers requests when in main street so I can get a better build at their houses.

But, is it all possible? I don't want to restart.

I would like to get one soon, I like to spend my money on other things too, so I do not know if I will get it. Very cute game though!

I know I'm a bit late, but I honestly wasn't going to get it. But now that I've seen a couple videos about it, I'm actually kind of interested.

But even if I do decide to get it, it won't be for a while.

I know I'm a bit late, but I honestly wasn't going to get it. But now that I've seen a couple videos about it, I'm actually kind of interested.

But even if I do decide to get it, it won't be for a while.

I was similarly uninterested in HHD when it came out for pre-order and then was released. What I saw in the trailers and promo stuff was just really disappointing. I loved the design of the HHD New 3DS XL - but that was definitely not a good enough reason to buy the console and game bundle for a game I really didn't like the look of!

Then acouple of weeks ago I randomly saw a different HHD trailer while looking up Amiibo Festival (which I'd missed completely as I didn't care about amiibos). Nintendo had the HHD trailer linked instead of the AF one we were trying to watch on my wii u. While my partner kept trying to figure out why HHD was playing instead of AF, I just sat there, glued to the screen... *you can place furniture outside* and *move trees, plants, and flowers around with your stylus* ... I was sold!

I've had HHD for about 1.5 weeks now and I'm still enjoying it. There are things I dislike (that uniform, the limited things to do when not designing, the lack of any interaction with other players), but I'm satisfied with the purchase. I actually now have 2 copies of it as I did go and buy that HHD New 3DS XL that caught my eye originally. I couldn't wait to start playing HHD once I decided to get it, so just got the cartridge + NFC reader bundle as no one had the 3DS XL in stock.

I didn't think I'd enjoy the game either. But I saw it on sale with the card reader for 12 euro and decided to try it out. I've been using it as an extension of New Leaf because it's so easy to design rooms and try new things.

I have it, it was really fun for me at first. Then it died down once I technically completed the game. But you can still keep designing houses. Haven't played it ever since though. I'll still find it a bit interesting to keep editing houses.

You can get the game if you don't have the new 3Ds! Amiibo isn't even required to play~

Back