Unpopular Opinions

IMO:
Muffins > Cupcakes
Fruits > Chocolate
Coconut Cake > Caramel Cake
and Krispy creme ****ing sucks...

I don't think Nicki Minaj is a particularly good rapper or singer. She has a really whingey, whiney, nasally and... Just... Awful voice. :\ Like okay, I understand maybe she has some "inspirational" story because she's been through pretty traumatic experiences and a bad background, but that doesn't change the fact that she has a bad voice. I think it's great she's ended up being such a success, but she is not really talented at all. I know a lot of people like her but, yeah. I find her voice pretty irritating.

I don't think Nicki Minaj is a particularly good rapper or singer. She has a really whingey, whiney, nasally and... Just... Awful voice. :\ Like okay, I understand maybe she has some "inspirational" story because she's been through pretty traumatic experiences and a bad background, but that doesn't change the fact that she has a bad voice. I think it's great she's ended up being such a success, but she is not really talented at all. I know a lot of people like her but, yeah. I find her voice pretty irritating.

that's unpopular?

Considering the amount of "fans" she has, yes lol.

Also, yes nuts are annoying. As a pea/-nut allergic, it's pretty much my whole life checking out **** doesn't contain whole nuts (traces are alright mostly). They say they need to provide nut-free alternatives yet every recipe is with some kind of nuts or they praise the crap 24*7

Also, yes nuts are annoying. As a pea/-nut allergic, it's pretty much my whole life checking out **** doesn't contain whole nuts (traces are alright mostly). They say they need to provide nut-free alternatives yet every recipe is with some kind of nuts or they praise the crap 24*7

I don't have a nut allergy, I just really don't like the taste or texture of pretty much any nut, peanuts being the one I hate the most though (they just taste so awful).

The thing that annoys me the most though is that when I say I don't like nuts people are like "oh, sorry, I didn't know you had allergy's". So, I have to be allergic to nuts to dislike them? They're some sort of wonder food that everybody wants to eat and people with allergy's wish they could eat?
Then they start asking why I dislike nuts as though there's serious problem with me just not liking something.

Yes it is. Most people I know like her. And lots of people I follow on Twitter and Tumblr praise her like she is some almighty goddess! xD

Yeah.. it kinda is depending to which audience you ask lol. I don't like her though.

Yes it is. Most people I know like her. And lots of people I follow on Twitter and Tumblr praise her like she is some almighty goddess! xD

Sounds like you've just been putting yourself in a weird crowd

I agree. Same goes with Iggy Azalea. She preformed on American Idol last night and it was so bad. I could hear it from upstairs. Ick.

I agree. Same goes with Iggy Azalea. She preformed on American Idol last night and it was so bad. I could hear it from upstairs. Ick.

I'm glad we hardly can watch this here now. But yeah the few episodes I've seen with guest performers are just blech

Back