Started a Sailor Moon Themed Town! Thoughts and Ideas Welcome!

Yeah, that sucks.

Especially since the Viz dub is really good.

The old dub was oohh...soo entertainingly cheezy.
But I love watching it everytime.

I agree the old dub still has a unique charm going for it making it worth watching. I'll probably finish it off (As I'm in Super S anyways and that's the last dub season of the original). And then try to watch the re dub (can't wait to finally get Sailor Stars in English!). Then after that maybe Crystal but I don't know the new animation is eh. I'm a fan of the 90's so let's leave it at that. ^.^

Last edited:
ooh this all sounds so exsiting please pm me the dream code when you've finished :D

Well, I'll be adding the dreamcode to my first post once I get one, so that way you guys can give me comments and advice on how to make my town better.

Anyways finally just got the QR machine unlocked for Ami so she now has her Sailor Mercury uniform! Just need Shampoodle now to blue-ify her hair haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also thinking of scrapping the villagers based off other characters idea and just picking a variety of villagers that I like/suit the town.

All righty guys! Rei and Makoto finally have access to the QR machine so now they are wearing their sailor suits for now. Also starting working on the Dream Suite project so I should have a Dream Address for you guys soon! ^.^

Bumping this as I'm back to working on my town again after a hiatus.

Finally built the Dream Suite and I now have a Dream Address for you guys to check out! ^.^

Long time no bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also updated the first post! ^.^

I have visited your dream town in the past, when you had just set it up. I'm glad to see you're still updating it! I shall visit again soon!

Giving this a little bump as I have updated my dream address and finally got off my lazy butt to make my own paths. Hope you guys like them. ^.^

Giving this a bump! As I have now built a few important buildings! (Campsite, Cafe, Police Station). See what you guys think. I am still open to PWP ideas! ^.^

That sounds so cool! i was actually inspired by sailor moon as well, my town is called tsuki (like moon in japanese, AKA usagis last name) and my town song is also moonlight densetsu! Another cute dreamie would be lolly, kind of like diana or artemus! definitely have kiki, she would be so perfect. the tokyo tower is also a must, as you said!

Back