• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Will you buy cards?

Will you buy cards?

• Total voters

pillow bunny

Bells
Winter Mittens
Are you going to buy the new villager cards? Personally I won't, and I probably won't get the game either unless it turns out to be amazing.

i'm definitely going to buy cards, if not all

I'll probably try to buy them all since I like to collect things. ^^

I'll probably buy a booster pack or two. Idk many details about this new title, but I'm excited for it. :D

I kinda want Isabelle, Merengue, Marshall, Carmen, Snake and some other cuties as cards. ;__; But it will probably be impossible to get them so... And those are pretty popular villagers so separately they would cost a lot too...

Also I'm confused if the game is free or if you have to pay for it?

Last edited:
Yes! The game looks like a ton of fun, and I'd love owning little cards of my favorite villagers. Seeing Marcie in the video was great, so now I know she's one of them

If booster packs are decently priced and have a decent number of cards per package compared to the price, I'll probably buy them just to collect them. I love collecting cards!

But I remember my Pokemon days... I ain't spending too much money on pieces of paper. No way.

Not sure... Depends on what the game turns out to be. I feel like it would be hard for me to buy particular ones though unless I use eBay or some other means.

Meh, I'll see, maybe just my Dreamies, unless I go crazy like with my amiibo addiction :/

I'll buy them, but I don't know how many. I'll probably get my dreamies, maybe some of my favorite past villagers. If they're sold in packs, then I'll just have to suck it up and buy it like that.

oh my god why the **** does this game need its own board

also, assuming cost isn't too stupid the card collector in my will probably try to collect them all

hopefully since its just CARDS Nintendo can actually manage to keep stock in circulation longer than the majority of their amiibo figures line

Last edited:
Back