• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PS3 Colors are all messed up

Placktor

Bells
on my ps3 all the colors are messed up. blue is green. red is orange. etc. i checked my Tv settings and there fine. my wii and my 360 look fine. anyone know what the problem is?

It's a PS3, course it's messed up :p Maybe it's a setting you need to use through the PS3.

Master Crash said:
It's a PS3, course it's messed up :p Maybe it's a setting you need to use through the PS3.
No you.

Anyways, did you make sure all the plugs are in properly?

Hey! Here's a thought! All idiots not owning a PS3 get the heck out of the dang thread if you're not going to help.

i already have a 360 skeeter and yes the problem is fixed idk how it got fixed i turned the ps3 off and on like 50 times and one of the times it looks fine lmao

Placktor said:
i already have a 360 skeeter and yes the problem is fixed idk how it got fixed i turned the ps3 off and on like 50 times and one of the times it looks fine
Sure that's not going to help it.

Tom said:
Hey! Here's a thought! All idiots not owning a PS3 get the heck out of the dang thread if you're not going to help.
PS3 is better than 360, and Wii, and DS.
MGS is my fave.

QNT3N said:
Tom said:
PS3 is better than 360, and Wii, and DS.
MGS is my fave.
I can almost fully agreed with that, if it wasn't for the fact I haven't really played a 360. I want one, but I don't want to get one until I know almost all the major bugs have been fixed.

oh god can you dont turn this into a console war please some oen just asked for help and your all being dumb about it even though i dont liek the ps3 i dont say tahts it sucsk are anything

Tom said:
No you.
PS3 sucks.

Try contacting Sony or going to the official site.
Or check the PS3 Manual.

nar7155 said:
oh god can you dont turn this into a console war please some oen just asked for help and your all being dumb about it even though i dont liek the ps3 i dont say tahts it sucsk are anything
Im not turning it into a console war. All I said was those were opinions. Now if I just went on and said something like "PS3 sucks" then I'd be turning it into a console war.

RockmanEXE said:
Tom said:
No you.
PS3 sucks.

Or check the PS3 Manual.
rockman >.< please dont fuel the fire

1up-Luigi-64 said:
nar7155 said:
Im not turning it into a console war. All I said was those were opinions. Now if I just went on and said something like "PS3 sucks" then I'd be turning it into a console war.
yeah it was'nt aimed at you though <_<

RockmanEXE said:
Tom said:
No you.
PS3 sucks.

Or check the PS3 Manual.
That statement right there is what draws console war fights.

1up-Luigi-64 said:
RockmanEXE said:
Tom said:
No you.
PS3 sucks.

Or check the PS3 Manual.
That statement right there is what draws console war fights.
i already said it wasnt aimed at you dude chill :brrrr:

Back