• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my lymph nodes keep swelling more, i cant even eat my ice cream! thats torture

Cold has gotten worse and now I have a fever. Broke a few blood vessels from blowing too hard.mNose has been bleeding like a ***** for hours. Just swallowed tons of my own blood. Feeling light headed af. And to add insult to injury my entire household doesn't give af they are being the biggest *******s ever. 2017 has been ****ing **** for me, but this is my worst night yet -____-

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swallowed way too much blood during my last couple of nose bleeds and now I am scared something may happen. ;(
Ah, I hate nose bleeds! I wouldn't recommend trying to hold the blood in, what I do is roll up a small piece of tissue and stick it in the nostril that's bleeding and wait it out. Hope you feel better :>

Last edited:
I can't seem to get over my cold, and not only is it giving me breathing issues, but now my nose is raw from blowing/wiping it too much. It hurts to blow my nose now, as if the sneezing and general congestion wasn't bad enough.

I see a card pack. .. don't have money
Ask my mom. ... it a for little kids
:( just wanted 1

My tummy. I ate too much. In fact, I'm still eating. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw. That's too bad.
Yes it is why because it's the first time I sewn a card pack where I live :( and I got shut I only have 1 card and is when I bought happy home designer in gamestop but gamestop left Puerto Rico :(

Yes it is why because it's the first time I sewn a card pack where I live :( and I got shut I only have 1 card and is when I bought happy home designer in gamestop but gamestop left Puerto Rico :(

I've never seen any cards where I live (I live in a very small town). Which one do you have?

I've never seen any cards where I live (I live in a very small town). Which one do you have?
Well where I saw them is a place of the USA which I'd a military base but they do have other services anyway it was in the shopping of their where I saw them
But there was series 1 and 1 pack of series 2 and like 3 or 4 of series 4 for 6$

But sadly my mom that ink video games and especially those cards are for little kids when she know there grown men's and women's who make games and play games for living -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the only card I have its Sable

Well where I saw them is a place of the USA which I'd a military base but they do have other services anyway it was in the shopping of their where I saw them
But there was series 1 and 1 pack of series 2 and like 3 or 4 of series 4 for 6$

But sadly my mom that ink video games and especially those cards are for little kids when she know there grown men's and women's who make games and play games for living -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the only card I have its Sable

Yes, moms are like that sometimes. :/

Watching a video of myself doing things when I didn't know I was being recorded is really weird...
Like I'm seeing myself but not from my eyes or a mirror.

Last edited:
I WAS EATING A BURRITO AND WITHOUT REALIZING I ALMOST ATE THE TIN FOIL WRAPPED AROUND IT WHEN I TOOK A BITE CLOSE TO THE EDGE I AM SO EMBARRASSED

Ugh, I have biology homework because my fellow classmates were being disrespectful and were on their phones while the teacher was talking.

No clue what I did but since 1:10PM my neck has been hurting like a *****. I can't move my head right very far or up and Jesus Christ it hurts like hell

How am I supposed to get better when my job requires me to do labor outside in the cold for 5-6 hours?

Somehow Trump got Melania as a wife. .-.

Last edited:
THERES THIS 1 GUY ON CERTAIN NINTENDO HACKING FORUMS THAT PMED ABOUT SOMETHING AND I REALLY REALLY REALLY , R E A L L Y WANNA BE HIS FRIEND BUT IM TOO SHY AND IM SCARED I MIGHT **** UP IN THE PROCESS AHHH

WhY iM sO sHy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back