• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that feel when you finally found your long lost drawing stylus and you want to start drawing again but youre not confident in your abilities anymore, (also love how i say "abilities" like i even have any lol)

I'm in a depressive episode again. I just feel like the life has been sucked right out of me.

can't sleep even though I've been tired all day

ah! i have two lymph nodes that have swelled under my jaw! theyre insanely painful

Last edited:
I found out personal and private things about my friend that I shouldnt have known and I feel so terrible and awful and Im gonna cry and in retrospect, I probably said horribly insensitive things a few years back

i wish some of my friends and loved ones could see the things i do to go out of my way for them, lately i just wish i could be appreciated by them more

I got in my second exam 70/100
I'm so sad
Especially because I could get 80 if I dint change one answer to another

ehy did i rip off that small puece of skin under my eye... it looks so bad now bc it is red .. tho i guess im lucky that i wont be leaving my house a lot

I can't even ****ing sleep. My body feels so cold, my stomach keeps getting upset, and my nose keeps bleeding like a mf. I hate this. I just want to feel better already :[

My captain gave me advice, I know he was trying to help but it only made my day feel ****tier

Dentist appointment eeearrrrlllyyyy in the morning...and it's for a bad cavity so I have no idea if it's going to be traumatic ;-;

My skin is getting worse by the week and idk what to do about it anymore. Also I still want to drop out of college

My skin is getting worse by the week and idk what to do about it anymore. Also I still want to drop out of college

Don't pick! I don't know if you do or not but I've found that my skin gets drastically better when I don't pop or rub anything! Huge white head are okay to lightly push against after a hot shower but if they don't pop with a little force then leave them alone. Also, see a derm if you can afford it, or research online for acne meds you can try. My acne has gotten really bad the past few months and I found out it was because of a new sleep medication I'm taking. It left behind scarring so I'm really sad but I'm going to try a chemical peel. You can try one of those if your face isn't dry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't played my DS in months because I took it to school and some people took it out of my hands and scratched it up. It's the rare Happy Home Designer white one and I'm just sick to death about it. I hate having such bad OCD and I wish I had the courage to tell people to effoff when they get near my stuff.

***** you dont know how much i love when i talk to you you disconnect asap. Like this topic is nothing really to care right? :) **** you

Also gotta love how PKHEX need 4.6 net framework but i need Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to update to that but W7 Auto-updates is being a ***** and it doesn't installs.

Last edited:
Cold has gotten worse and now I have a fever. Broke a few blood vessels from blowing too hard.mNose has been bleeding like a ***** for hours. Just swallowed tons of my own blood. Feeling light headed af. And to add insult to injury my entire household doesn't give af they are being the biggest *******s ever. 2017 has been ****ing **** for me, but this is my worst night yet -____-

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swallowed way too much blood during my last couple of nose bleeds and now I am scared something may happen. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back