• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend told off my crush by telling him how he hurt me by saying he never liked me, how he gave me "depression", how all he did was use me for answers when he really didn't do that except the first thing. she started making him feel really bad and he said sorry to me. then when 7th period rolled around he walked with me and i told him i was sorry for making him feel bad and for what my friend said. he said "no, i should be sorry." i told him i felt stupid for crying in front of him and making a big deal and he said "i should feel stupid after what i did to you" basically what my friend did was make him realize what he had done wrong to me but i still feel really bad that my friend told him off. i texted him earlier but i didn't want to bring up the subject since we had a good conversation. if he texts me tomorrow i'll probably (?) bring it up but idk since he's with friends and i don't want him to get really depressed when he's there having a good time

okay so... i officially despise kayleigh? this ***** dont even know me. no one knows how i roll when i talk to tim. because i can call tim a donkey and just be joking but she just had to say 'xd this *****!!!' um listen up ***** i don't even know you and you don't know me either, **** you???

i really can't stand everything right now i'm so annoyed.

all of the people whose names start with k's on this discord are so ****ing annoying. actually never ****ing mind, EVERYONE on this discord is annoying.

I really wish I didn't lack motivation, there is so much I really need to get done but I'm just so lazy when I get home from work, I really need to like make a schedule for myself or something so I can force myself to do things...

That I've been really forgetful. I need to start keeping a journal and using it everyday, religiously.

I wanna get out here so bad IL prefer to stay in the car

I smell like dog piss but I really don't want to get up and get my **** cleaned because it's 3 am and I'm on curling my bed and it's cold #firstworldproblems

Great. I might not be able to play on my 3DS until the Summer. My mom took it away, just 'cause I'll have more homework since it's the second semester of school...

Last edited:
Feeling severely nervous, having both my top wisdom teeth removed tomorrow morning.

I mean, I don't mind needles going into my gums for numbness, that's fine, but I hate the drills that they use so much ;_;

i really dont want to wait until friday, im trying so hard not to watch gameplay of it, its all i can think about

Today would have been my dad's 45th birthday and my jerk of an uncle just found out that I had my dad's Facebook page taken down (bc I don't want to be reminded that my dad is dead all the time??) and now my uncle is posting passive aggressive things about me online; I can't decide whether I wanna start something and shut him down or just delete him :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back