• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im soo bad at painting my nails and im out of nail polish remover, rip

I know that feel lol

Actually I've been wanting to paint mine but I'm lazy and I know I'll make a mess
It's like
I want pretty nails
But it's such hard work I'll do it tomorrow (x 100)

This isn't a real problem lol but I'd really like to create an OC (an alternate version of myself to be specific) but I can't draw...

i feel like im not good enough and i don't deserve anything i have in my life i just feel worthless,,

My Mom's drunk, it's cold af outside. She wants the windows open, I can't close them and all I have is a crappy sleeping bag that is made for little children. She won't give me any blankets.

My friend is being kinda needy :/
She says that I never want to spend time with her, but I always invite her to hang out and she rarely ever wants to go.

i dont want to see my therapist tomorrow ffggghgg

also the other therapist seems to dislike me and think i am not trying to follow his advice to get better or whatever . Sorry but it is really hard and it doesnt work and i am constantly dissociating which makes it even harder??????

Also I Have So Much School Stuff But Also So Much Mental Illness™ I Guess This Is The End, Guys .

i was late for therapy today and my therapist chewed me out but in a polite way which was so much meaner OTL

are you actually kidding me? all i did was take the mousepad BACK, which was MINE to begin with. i did NOT touch the computer otherwise. but, of course you would assume and blame me. i'm so ****ing done with you.

I've been coming home with a headache yesterday and today... I'm not sure if it's stress, or my glasses, or what but it sucks! ;A;

i just bought the sims 4 on impulse bc i saw it was on sale but i just realized i wont have time to play until after my finals kms

my netflix account was terminated today after i got a new tv at my dad's :'^( no more stranger things for me

What has our society become? Whenever I go to the movies it's common to have an experience where a parent is incredibly terrible and does not control their child. It IS half price movies today, but we went to see Sing in the evening and it's already been out awhile so I figured there wouldn't be little kids. Wrong. Crying baby fills the room at the beginning of the movie, but at least the parent had the decency to take them out of the theater. The real problem was this woman who let her child run rampant, climbing under seats and stomping around the theater. Took the child out once after a long ass time, came back, nothing changed. The child continued her bad behavior and the parent ignored her the rest of the movie. Thank you, for only caring about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back