• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate my job so much and i have to go back on tuesday and it's just making me so anxious. getting stressed out bcos ive been looking for something different but ive been in the same industry for like 4 years and idk where to go from here

feel like time is against me ;w;

Yikesssss, please do honestly

Last edited:
Tomorrow my guy friend and I are gonna be hanging out alone together, and my mom is slightly worried? We're both mature (I CAN be mature lol), young adults, and he is super nice and shy anyways why are you worried mom? You've met him several times lol.

the dvr died today. and a new sherlock is coming on tonight. this... this is fine

I spent most of my day here... ;A;

But it did help distract me~

I wanna stuff my face with food but I can't. I'm actually sticking to my diet (again), and that means no pigging out... I could seriosuly destroy some Ben and Jerry's right now...

lol didn't know it'll come to the point where I don't get moved by others trials and tribulations like if you're going to kill yourself at least finish my stuff before you leave this earth

aww cmon its not THAT bad!, i originated from gamefaqs! xD

Ya , but most of the people there like exaggerating things , they are mean to other fandoms and they want to try and be reddit so hard. Its basically scum of the internet

Ya , but most of the people there like exaggerating things , they are mean to other fandoms and they want to try and be reddit so hard. Its basically scum of the internet

the gaming slums of the internet lmao

Well today is the day.... I hope I'm actually ready to see him

im soo bad at painting my nails and im out of nail polish remover, rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back