• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
please for the love of god
let me get lucky on monday and get my charger of 3ds

- - - Post Merge - - -

its been 1 week and 3 days since my charger got broken :( please i just want 1

So tired yet I cannot sleep and I feel another migraine coming on ahahaHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

No 3ds charger
No iPad charger
No damm sprinkle :mad: me want my sprinkle

And I'm on stupid days... time to get mood swing every were

I couldn't sleep until 7am for some reason and now I'm like a zombie because I woke up earlier than usual. But worth it to be tired for a day to fix my sleeping schedule a bit, not waking up until 3pm was getting a bit out of hand...

I've been getting dreadful sleep, averaging around 4 hours every night which really isn't fun when I work a 10 hour shift... really suffering but I don't want to become depending on sleep aids. I just really want to sleep... it's no fun being tired 24/7

Guys if you don't like or can't get along with someone, stop trying to bait them. Add to ignore, skip their posts, whatever. Don't whine to us because you're incapable of being the bigger person.

I have to start music lessons again today and I am dreading this so much
I forgot how to read music rip

I finally decided to check the calendar for my most dreaded class before going back to school tomorrow and turns out the jerk teacher made a 6 page study guide due on Friday. I hate that class so much and I want to drop out so badly but I'll be a complete failure if I do and I just dunno I wanna cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back