What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sad nobody see my sadness but I'm also happy that no one see my sadness
What wrong with me

I keep telling them I'm not, because I hate being labeled with issues. Addictions, illnesses, whatever. Those things aren't taken seriously these days, and I don't want to be seen as some attention *****, but they're probably right anyways. No normal person would do these things just to get what I'm trying to get. I probably have a problem, and don't want to admit it to them. That's why I'm admitting it to all of you instead.

Last edited:
I'm tired of having lunch by myself. Apparently it's too late to change my schedule so I guess I'm stuck with having lunch alone. I want to die

When the subject matter at hand is subjective, how does one determine what it appropriate and what is not...when what was appropriate before would now be considered inappropriate, as well.

How inconsistent and unpredictable.

None of the people I WANNA talk to are talking to me. Not that I don't like talking to people here, but I'm in the mood to talk with my irl friends, and I think they're all asleep. Also my throat hurts. I wish I wasn't a night owl sometimes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also forgot that Bartholomew freaking died today. I was supposed to release him if he seemed to being doing poorly, but he seemed to be perfectly fine until I woke up this morning, and he was just dead. I kept him alive for like 3 weeks. He seemed totally cool, and just dropped dead on me. I mean, I dunno how old he was when I caught him, most insects never live out their full life expectancy even in a controlled environment, but I thought he'd make it way longer. Now I'm not sure if I should be glad that I protected him for at least a little while, since insects have difficult and short lives, or if I should feel like some terrible murderer.

R.I.P. Bartholomew. ( ) - (10/12/16)

I'm getting behind on my calc homework so I'm going to have to do a whole lot of it over the weekend -.-

also Hamilton songs are stuck in my head

- - - Post Merge - - -

None of the people I WANNA talk to are talking to me. Not that I don't like talking to people here, but I'm in the mood to talk with my irl friends, and I think they're all asleep. Also my throat hurts. I wish I wasn't a night owl sometimes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also forgot that Bartholomew freaking died today. I was supposed to release him if he seemed to being doing poorly, but he seemed to be perfectly fine until I woke up this morning, and he was just dead. I kept him alive for like 3 weeks. He seemed totally cool, and just dropped dead on me. I mean, I dunno how old he was when I caught him, most insects never live out their full life expectancy even in a controlled environment, but I thought he'd make it way longer. Now I'm not sure if I should be glad that I protected him for at least a little while, since insects have difficult and short lives, or if I should feel like some terrible murderer.

R.I.P. Bartholomew. ( ) - (10/12/16)

aw, I'm sorry to hear that Bart passed away! I think I read your thread about you keeping him? He probably had a good life living under someone like you though :c

bought a bar of chocolate few days ago and i totally forgot about it. when i finally remembered and wanted to eat it i realized it has already ****ing melted. fml

just got a haircut and im really not that satisfied

ok it looks good now

ugh this program keeps crashing and i keep forgetting to save

- - - Post Merge - - -

bought a bar of chocolate few days ago and i totally forgot about it. when i finally remembered and wanted to eat it i realized it has already ****ing melted. fml

freeze it

why don't we have two tv's..

o well i think i found that movie.. the length seems correct at least and i just hope they didn't cut stuff.

i haven't slept in like 22 hours. i could nap for 2 hours but that would probably just make me feel worse but i don't want to die so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back