• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been going on for a while, but it's now starting to bother me. What's bothering me is that college girls these days wear leggings as a substitute for pants. Seriously, leggings are not pants. This is one of the most absurd fashion trends. It's okay for girls to wear them with dresses or skirts, but alone, no, no, no.

While they may look bad, they are technically pants. I wish people would stop using that as the reason they look ridiculous, and they don't always look ridiculous, if you wear them with an appropriate top. They'd look real stupid with a tank top.

the movie we finished in spanish class today made me think of my dad
i just finished crying i cant cry because i have choir practice in a bit

So sleepy...
too early to sleep.

Last edited:
I do not understand why people are so fixated on the going on's of other people. Like, my god, you are not even a factor in their mind but yet one harmless thing that they do is important enough to bring up for discussion?

I can't breathe out of my nose. It's so stopped up and it's annoying as ****

i have to pee rly bad but im tired and my laptop is already on top of me so i dont wanna get up lol

i have to pee rly bad but im tired and my laptop is already on top of me so i dont wanna get up lol

It's best to get up over something important, even if you don't feel like it. I have the same problem too.

It's best to get up over something important, even if you don't feel like it. I have the same problem too.

inx1xi.gif

i finally went pee. all thanks to you, apple2012

Last edited:
MM N3DS XL is in stock on Amazon canada but i dont neeeed iiittttt

My French teacher put on some French music in class and now I can't get it out of my head.

I'm having the worst trouble in my Finance class. It's the only class I've ever had a D in, and if I don't pass, I have to take it again in the summer. I hate college. :(

My French teacher put on some French music in class and now I can't get it out of my head.

I like your teacher though. I remember an old German teacher I had, we used to listened to good stuff.

At the moment though, I ate too many Skittles so I feel all blech x)

I like your teacher though. I remember an old German teacher I had, we used to listened to good stuff.

At the moment though, I ate too many Skittles so I feel all blech x)
Well the song was pretty good, guess that makes up for it being stuck in my head :p

My French teacher is pretty rad, our class likes him a lot. :cool:

my leg is cramping so much >:0
also in other news I got those tights yaay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back