• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stomach right now, I can't really eat so I should probably get some booze or pain killers :/

And some random people thinking you're are at home inconvenient times. Please call or leave a note in the mail, PLEASE.

(Thanks for the 'official' thread btw)

Last edited:
oh my god i'm an idiot i just got pranked by my mom

So i had an english project and we had to make the paper look old (tea stained,burnt edges ect.) And i set the entire piece of work on fire and have to re-write it. GAH BEING CLUMSY SUCKS.!

Seeing my dad later. Well as long as he don't give a **** about what I have on my laptop and what I not have I guess. Ugh awkward convos are awkward.

Also, the Happiness evolution factor. I want an Umbreon now.

the fact that theres no blue ! icon before this thread title is bothersome

I'm in the middle of my spring break.....craaaaaappp..

Also, I somehow lost 2 followers last night and I have no idea how that happened

This other forum I go on has it all Ponified for today and goddamn it's making me cringe so hard, I mean, It's MEANT to but geez!

Also alot of words are auto changed too to represent friendliness.

I woke up early yesterday morning, and I still didn't go to sleep, until four a.m.....
Whyyyyyyy D:

No one understands how much I love my chibi wife, Ethre, and as such I am feeling very distraught because our totally real and not pretend love is very legitimate and I don't understand why everyone has to be so judging because my wife is very normal and totally legitimate.

Everyone is shipping Pralee when Anilee is so much better- MY LOVE FOR LOLIPUP WILL NEVER DIE IF THE FLAMES OF LOVE CONTINUE TO BURN ;w;

Everyone is shipping Pralee when Anilee is so much better- MY LOVE FOR LOLIPUP WILL NEVER DIE IF THE FLAMES OF LOVE CONTINUE TO BURN ;w;
I LOVE PRALEE, but Anilee is so fantastical, I feel conflicted but I know my heart will show me the right path!

BECAUSE MY LOVE FOR YOU IS STRONGER THAN ALL OF THE UNIVERSES COMBINED, it is my ultimate hope!

(I feel so loved, Chibi wife! <3
*Sobs quietly as she holds a photo of Prabha and Entre*)

This has been going on for a while, but it's now starting to bother me. What's bothering me is that college girls these days wear leggings as a substitute for pants. Seriously, leggings are not pants. This is one of the most absurd fashion trends. It's okay for girls to wear them with dresses or skirts, but alone, no, no, no.

i found these cute star tights but I feel like they won't suit me :mad:

This has been going on for a while, but it's now starting to bother me. What's bothering me is that college girls these days wear leggings as a substitute for pants. Seriously, leggings are not pants. This is one of the most absurd fashion trends. It's okay for girls to wear them with dresses or skirts, but alone, no, no, no.

Today kids, we are going to learn the definition of pants.

1. Trousers
Sometimes, trouser. Also called pants. a usually loose-fitting outer garment for the lower part of the body, having individual leg portions that reach typically to the ankle but sometimes to any of various other points from the upper leg down.

As a side note
Leggings are pants

They are horrible 99% of the time they wear them, and it looks worse with dresses IMO.

Anyways, my dad. Stop being an arse, I'm 23 and I don't need your goddamn help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back