• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ever lost someone close to u and then suddenly all the shows u watched together are ruined

The fact that I will probably never be able to afford a fair pinwheel. I mean I could give up my strange doll along with the feathers for it buut yeah egg and tort will never be for trade ;x

anyways, **** weather and too much to study! :D

I slept throu my alarm and missed my fav show. It was gonna be a good one too.

I guess I could just watch it on Crunchyroll, but I don't like the Japanese voices, alot of them sound similar, there's hardly any voice distinction between Japanese compared to English.

always waking up with a headache is starting to get prreeeeeeettttyyyy tiresome

We are closing this thread for the time being because people are using it to talk about other TBT members, which is against the rules of the thread and the forum. Anyone doing this from now on can expect a warning or suspension from the forum.

Unfortunately, this still seems to be an issue within only a couple days of reopening the thread, so we have to close it again. Like the original post of the thread says, you shouldn't talk about other TBT members. This includes talking about them without using their name directly. If it's clearly about someone on the site, don't post it here or anywhere else on the public forum. Also, please don't retaliate with posts of your own if you think someone is talking about you here. If you have an issue with someone who is breaking the rules, you can report their post or make a Contact the Staff thread. Anyone doing this from now on can expect a suspension from the forum.

Edit: Please use our new thread with updated rules. https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?473487-What-s-Bothering-You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back