What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH I GOT LIKE 98 PURPLE COINS AND FELL OFF THE LEVEL AND NOW I CANT EVEN GET LIKE 5 WTFFFFFF

These prankster comets are trash

It's been 11 months and I think I'm in a pretty terrifying scenario and I really, really do not know what to do to get out of this.

Soigne 11 months, what's goin on?

I should have just changed my perspective on this art piece from the begining, but no I wanted to be stubborn and draw somethin I am incapable of.

Last edited:
Anyone else ever get so tired that they VM their own profile by accident, leaving a mildly irritating deleted message that is impossible to remove?

Why am I so nervous about you visiting? I know that you don't mean to hurt my feelings... I guess I just care too much? </3

UGH I GOT LIKE 98 PURPLE COINS AND FELL OFF THE LEVEL AND NOW I CANT EVEN GET LIKE 5 WTFFFFFF

These prankster comets are trash

God dang I hate those things! Also, my jaw is freaking killing me(specifically my right side). I'm afraid a dental checkup is in order!:(

Last edited:
Way too much to do for college assignments/papers, I have the flu with a 103? F temp. & I wish that I could see the warm embrace of death.

My right hand and the fact that I smudge the ink on drawings aaaa.

I need artist stuff for an amateur artist if I'm goin to take my art seriously.

Screw that, I can't lie. I do give a damn. If I didn't, I wouldn't have spent the night bawling my eyes out. My family isn't taking this the way I'd like them to, and it hurts like hell. I wish you all would understand and be more supportive, because I really need that. Don't throw insults at me, because believe or not, it's not helping me to become a better person - it's making me feel awful, it's undermining my self-worth, and it's affecting my mental stability. Don't just say to 'snap out of it', because it's not that easy. Don't just sit there and listen to me weep or belittle me for doing so, because I'm sure I'd feel better if I were shown some affection. Months have passed, and you guys still haven't quite gotten it yet. It hurts.

Last edited:
I should do it now before it's too late. Only problem is I can't bring myself to do it no matter how much I want to.

Last edited:
I'm tired of having others financially support me. Rent in LA has to be crazy expensive. I just want to get out of this place and live alone with my 8 future cats :(

Last edited:
Lost my glasses in my own room, like how

Screw that, I can't lie. I do give a damn. If I didn't, I wouldn't have spent the night bawling my eyes out. My family isn't taking this the way I'd like them to, and it hurts like hell. I wish you all would understand and be more supportive, because I really need that. Don't throw insults at me, because believe or not, it's not helping me to become a better person - it's making me feel awful, it's undermining my self-worth, and it's affecting my mental stability. Don't just say to 'snap out of it', because it's not that easy. Don't just sit there and listen to me weep or belittle me for doing so, because I'm sure I'd feel better if I were shown some affection. Months have passed, and you guys still haven't quite gotten it yet. It hurts.

You don't deserve any of this, you have a much higher worth than they portray. You're still in my thoughts <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back