• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s see...
a.) I have a keloid around my nose piercing
b.) my professor was extremely rude to all of us in class and basically told certain students their writing was terrible and made no sense in front of the entire class
c.) my boyfriend will not stop talking about his ex and it’s really starting to get annoying

its likely the sign that i should gk to sleep but i feel emo again
everything i do today reminds me of an event related that i was rlly embarassing/obviously causing sm1 distress (singing, watching sm ppl dance, etc.)..
. it makes me not feel like i should enjoy them anymore n i cant get the embrassment out of my head even if months or years have passed...

and number 2 is i feel like my arts bad ahaha ;w;
i havnt rlly egenrally ever gotten corespondence/replies from arnd even if i post it everywhere but the rhing is that im proud of said pieces too
so it feels like i dont even know what i need fixing, bit also my art isnt rlly up to par/quality/good as i think/hope it is, and its bumming me ahaha ;;;

(ive been very high strung recently even small bits of criticism has been bringing me to the breaking pt tbh...)

lmao, march 1st is gonna be a ****ing nightmare!! i'm so excited. yay. great. fantastic. love it. lol.

aside from that, i'm [] this close to being done with you, since now you wanna ignore me. making myself look stupid amongst my friends was already bad enough. but NOW this? you're about to be over.

I’m bleeding on my keyboard but I don’t wanna get up so I can clean all my blood up :/
(I accidentally cut myself)

Mom stop whining about your money and that you gonna save til you're old and whatnot bull****. If I got paid like $2000 a month I'd gladly help paying more but now i don't. I do get the stuff I can but stop hiding youe savings when we both know they are there. smfh or get me a job that pays as much *****

Why is it hat you can say and do whatever you want with no consequences and I get upset once and that makes me a bad person???

Last edited:
Being a sensitive person is so annoying at times like wow. Hello heart stop hurting?? Hello eyes stop sweating okay???

It's only 1pm and I'm already starting to get a migraine whoop-tee-doo

So apparently I've been driving my car around for almost a month without it being registered!! It never went through that I'm the owner of the car so I never received a reminder about it expiring. Great :')

Nevermind, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back