• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suddenly really nervous and I don't know why. I was fine 2 days ago, what's the difference now.

Last edited:
i have a bad habit of totally wasting my time off by doing nothing

I've way too much I need to fit into the next 36hrs and I know I need to be a responsible adult but damn I really don't want to.

One of our teachers today at Sunday school was talking about mental illness, and she seemed compassionate about it. She told us that she had taken a mental health class before, and she asked us if we knew anyone who was suffering from a mental illness. She said that she understands how tough being a teenager can be, and she seemed so supporting. Damn it, I wish she could be my mother.

Last edited:
why are the majority of people on the internet complete and total idiots?

(this is not directed at my friends lol y'all awesome)

just feelin low today

sending u internet hearts and love!!

i passed a phone interview and i was so happy and excited finally but they haven't emailed me any details like they said they would. gonna phone tomorrow but it just sucks to have been forgotten, i'm rly hoping it wasn't a mistake or something, it's making me so anxious my head hurts

I don't get out of the house as often as I'd like.

My job at the stables starts up again in the spring, and I get to be a camp councilor this summer for the younger kids which is nice (it's also a paid job :D), but because I haven't been working, I don't have much to do, and am usually cooped up at home. My day usually consists of caring for my dog, watching youtube, eating and playing video games. I don't go to school, so that's out of the question, and my only other job is online. But with that job I only get paid for the work I do, not by the hour, so 2 hours of work only gets me around $6. Sounds illegal, I know, but it's a job that, as I said, isn't paid by the hour. Once I get more work done and practice, I can get paid more and work faster, but getting that work done when I get paid so little isn't great motivation.

both my budgies seem to be sick now, seemingly the one who wasn't sick caught it from the other one. They seem to be really sick at this point that they both might just have to be put down. :(

I'm such an awful excuse of a person that i can't even take care of pets.

My head hurts from crying so much.

Listen to your favorite song :) You have a great taste in music, by the way. I know it probably won't help with whatever you're going through, but getting your mind off of it for a bit always helps. I know that can be difficult, though. Keep keepin' on, and there's always someone here willing to talk if you need it :)

Listen to your favorite song :) You have a great taste in music, by the way. I know it probably won't help with whatever you're going through, but getting your mind off of it for a bit always helps. I know that can be difficult, though. Keep keepin' on, and there's always someone here willing to talk if you need it :)

I'll do that, thank you. <3

I wish I had an easier time being patient with myself, I know I can't fix my problems overnight but I always feel so guilty whenever I can't get rid of a problem in my life by just having a one-time confrontation.

How do you know when what you're doing is right for your life? Feeling quite lost at the moment & I don't know how to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back