What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little nervous. A local hotline is going to try and contact my mother, and tell her about the things I said. She's going to be annoyed by it, I'm sure. They may or may not come over to our house again later tonight. My mother wasn't very sympathetic before, so I doubt she will this time.

My left shoulder is hurting since almost a day.. it's so painful and annoying, ahhhhhhhh

I don’t think I’ll ever cease to be amazed by the government’s desire to put profit ahead of basic human decency

Taco Bell already got rid of their $1 Burritos. I didn’t even get a chance to try them.

my feet always gets very cold and even in the summer time.
I think l dont have enough blood rushing through my feet

- - - Post Merge - - -

Taco Bell already got rid of their $1 Burritos. I didn’t even get a chance to try them.

sad
l bet they were good

Taco Bell already got rid of their $1 Burritos. I didn?t even get a chance to try them.

More like Taco Hell since they are poor in quality. I prefer Taco Cabana more (a Mexican food chain in Texas and New Mexico, more commonly found in cities rather than small towns). Plus, Taco Cabana serves Coke, not Pepsi (like what Taco Bell serves).

Last edited:

That's a bummer.

My laptop is going to die on me. Making a weird scream. Yeah I know what you want, since the ex before you had the same behavior and it did cost me much money to calm it down. Not even knowing that it was gonna die either way. So no. I'm not gonna do the same to you this time. I WILL just find a new baby if you die on me you jerk!

Yeah they took them off so quickly for some reason. I tried one of them (forgot which?) and it was okay but nothing too different from the others. Still curious why they didn't last long though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

More like Taco Hell since they are poor in quality. I prefer Taco Cabana more (a Mexican food chain in Texas and New Mexico, more commonly found in cities rather than small towns). Plus, Taco Cabana serves Coke, not Pepsi (like what Taco Bell serves).

Either way, they're budget friendly lol.

I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have called the local hotline. My family's pissed at me now, just like before.

Yes you should have. She is pathetic and created this situation herself and probably with help from what I've read when we talked before, correct me if I'm wrong. She obviously need help and if she's that delusional and mental unhealthy she should undergo therapy or the very least see a shrink. And you guys should not live together.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sucks :( Bet they were good yeah.

I need a new phone.. I want to buy it by paying 4 times.. my stupid german bank card is never getting accepted
from french websites.. it's so freaking annoying -.-

My belly hurts and nothing is helping against the pain..
can't even walk straight it hurts so much, ugh.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back