• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning and saw something very small and suspicious looking near my pillow. I didn’t have my glasses on so I didn’t realise what it was when I picked it up and poked it with my finger. Only after getting closer to it and squinting I realised it was a tiny baby dead gecko T.T it was so squishy I can’t get the feeling out of my mind blerg

It's 4:30am, I can't sleep, and Through the Fire and the Flames is stuck in my head lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I woke up this morning and saw something very small and suspicious looking near my pillow. I didn’t have my glasses on so I didn’t realise what it was when I picked it up and poked it with my finger. Only after getting closer to it and squinting I realised it was a tiny baby dead gecko T.T it was so squishy I can’t get the feeling out of my mind blerg

GaaaaaaaaAAHH I'm so sorry

lmao even i who have asperger's know that you don't go tell ppl some things straight out lmfao.

When I'm reminded of how messed up my home life can truly be.

:/

Had to hold back tears today after my accomplishment.

My stomach is still in knots from anxiety as well.

I had a terrible migraine attack last night so the night was really weird. Something around my shoulder muscles also feels painful but I'm not sure what has caused it. I just know that thinking about the unpleasant sensation almost made me faint in the morning. :(

Some people are so overly sensitive just to get attention,
it's so lame. They should learn to grow up.

my brother needs to stop begging for me to play MH4 with him everyday

@Princess Mipha
I think you need to chill about that reported thing, because that was long ago.
I thought you would be over with it already. If your talking about me

Here is the thing don't think about that day when you got reported, that's all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feeling lonely :(

I feel the same everyday mostly.

Last edited:
@Princess Mipha
I think you need to chill about that reported thing, because that was long ago.
I thought you would be over with it already. If your talking about me

Here is the thing don't think about that day when you got reported, that's all.

I'm actually not talking about you.
I was talking about a reallife friend who is insanely sensitive over nothing.
She's telling people I don't like her anymore because I can't visit her,
as I am living in France and her in Germany. Soo.. pretty impossible for
me to visit her just like that and now she's crying to everyone that I don't like her.

Anyways, I am not really making a big deal out of it.
You are the one who made a big text about it again, because I was using
it as a fact. I thought it would be more creative to take this instead of the
usualy "joined xxxx" ; "Has xxxx posts" (nothing against those, just saying as example) etc...

I'm actually not talking about you.
I was talking about a reallife friend who is insanely sensitive over nothing.
She's telling people I don't like her anymore because I can't visit her,
as I am living in France and her in Germany. Soo.. pretty impossible for
me to visit her just like that and now she's crying to everyone that I don't like her.

Anyways, I am not really making a big deal out of it.
You are the one who made a big text about it again, because I was using
it as a fact. I thought it would be more creative to take this instead of the
usualy "joined xxxx" ; "Has xxxx posts" (nothing against those, just saying as example) etc...

Oh cause I was thinking if you were talking about me because, I thought you might have be not very happy about that day, idk it just felt like it.
Man I bet its hard to get alone with your friend sometimes, but that's how most people are today and it kinda reminds me of my very old friend I had irl when I was a kid.

Also the text is normal size

my cat attacked the hell out of my foot a little while ago and now she's sleeping on me and purring -o-

My cat keeps peeing just outside the litter box instead of in it

my cat attacked the hell out of my foot a little while ago and now she's sleeping on me and purring -o-

That's how kitters be lol

-

I feel so tired right now. I don't want to just go to sleep and waste my weekend but honestly idk what else to do right now.
Also just realized that I left my anti-anxiety meds at my dorm, and I'm not going back until Sunday evening or Monday morning. How fun.

Today I'm gonna start eating healthy again once I go grocery shoppi-- OOOOOH SODA <3

im literally the dumbest person in the world i dont rmbr what i set my new ipad passcode to(despite only setting it up a week or less ago), then proceeded to put my ipad in a recovery mode limbo that i couldnt get out of until after a lot of panic and bsck and forth
(sighs,,, i did fix it in thr end- thank god- but,,,,)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back