What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks that I'm prob not gonna finish my calc hw until like 12am, and then I still have to study for my history exam!

Ughh I cannot wait until tomorrow is over...

^dude you need to not have that many classes smfh what are people doing with their lives hmhm.

also why are parents so disgusting in like every manner

-_- -_- -_- this psychologist told me i have dysthymia because ive been extremely depressed for years w no periods of not depression, which is fair enough but like....... ”depression light” my ass, literally the only reason i’d have dysthymia is because i havent been even lightly depressed for the last 6 years??? and if a sign or dysthymia is not being very depressed but being a little depressed for a long ass time then i don’t qualify for that diagnosis because i’m not a little depressed!!!! this is so frustrating, it feels like she wants to make me ”admit” i’m less depressed than i am so i will fit well into something covered by her dsm5 book.

anyway. i have the worst of both worlds babeyyyy

Hanging out with ppl all day is exhausting. A few people asked for my snapchat and i only have like. 8 points or whatever on there. How embarrassing. I want to talk to them but im too worn out today... =_=

So just a lil rant rn because this has been bothering me for a while

Man why tf are you messaging me you're only contacting me for information. Irl whenever we meet up in our squad you barely talk to me. I've tried to talk to you since I haven't known you previously as we're a squad of good friends who get along well together. But everytime I make an effort to try to talk you'd quite literally walk away and avoid me. Talk to someone else about something completely different where I wouldn't be involved. I understand we don't have to be close friends, but you suddenly messaging me for the sole purpose of getting info on others just makes me feel a bit used rn.

To add to that, I don't really want to get involved with this crap again because I've already been involved in this crap and it ended up badly with my friendships ruined and friends traumatized for 6 months lmaooooo so pls don't interact with me

I’m tired, and early I was queasy and I don’t know why. And it’s freaking 2:30 am and I don’t know what I want to do

You sound like a fellow NE-er based on timezone. Anyhoo, I'm fed up w/ my mom always being so damn two-faced all the time! I wish she would own up to **** already!!

My mom putting all her undies in her drawer lol wtf how can you not even tell those apart -.- Also stop taking my tank tops all the time I need em to wear under some shirts gdi.

Also goddamn flower game gimme a short ottoman's hat now or i give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back