• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to ****ing murder my roommate. hes such a ****ing selfish piece of ****.

I'm getting a lot of anxiety about graduating. I don't have a job lined up, I've never done an internship, and I have no prior experience with a job... it makes me think my possibilities of getting hired are very little. Not only that, but the major I chose I don't even know if it's going to work out. My graduation date is coming up real soon and I've just been dreading it.

It feels sick each time I make a new town! Why we Japanese players can't make a town name that has more than 6 characters!! You, slut Nintendoooooooo!
a6Pw0dc.jpg

‪When I randomly message people who are not friends or mutuals i dont check that site until maybe 10 months later‬

Being forced to a support group I don't wanna attend lol - can't wait for 6 months - 2 years of ****

Good weather all the time. Now that I have dogs, it's raining nonstop and it's super cold..
cmon, I was excited to get outside with them with beautiful weather >:

Most flattered when a new account went out their way to follow me among only a handful, or when someone only follows the pros, unrelated people [no artists and a completely different niche such as beauty youtubers or gamers) or most popular and then there’s me, a semi-confused duck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Not a bother) just rambling a bit

I've been playing Overwatch for a while. I'm not bad, but not that great either. It's a fun game to play considering it's a competitive type game. But I'm starting to dislike how toxic the player base can be sometimes. I've seen people who start name calling and harassing people for how they play. And I'm just like..."dude...bro it's a video game." And then people jump at me for not taking the game seriously.

I literally only have one day of classes left, and then a week of finals, and then I'm completely done with my freshman year of college...

Man I'm so ready to be done, Calc has been giving me a headache for too long. I need at least a mini-break. Then I get to start doing calc tutoring over the Summer... yay me, thanks prof you helped me a lot this year.

My family doesn't really show compassion towards me. Just a bunch of put-downs and complaints are what I ever get from them.

Whenever I'm struggling with something, my mom will say, "Fight it! Fight back! Stay strong!" It's like I'm a soldier.

I absolutely despise this.

If I tell them off again, it won't make any difference. They'll still be stuck with the same views, same behavior. I remember snapping at them (my mom, specifically) a while back. She and my grandpa had gotten into an argument about some trivial thing at lunch, and it all ended up with the whole family being in a bad mood. I couldn't take it anymore. I yelled at her, asking why they always had to fight. Mom just stared at me. I left the kitchen, went to my room, and closed the door. I then heard her calling me mental. That I had Down's Syndrome (which I don't). That I wanted to be the 'elder' of the house. Obviously, she's not aware of how much I've been affected by all of this.

I've gotta learn how to cope. If I can't change them, ignore them. I need to tune them out. I'm not in a good condition, to be honest. For my own sake, I've gotta be ignorant to what they say.

People suck and I hate myself even more now

lmao if i get an incomplete on my majors bc these damn insects wont grow im going to lose it

playing Mafia actually gives me a headache hhhh

lololololo

i hate spring allergies! my throats been straight raw for a week and im always stuffy and my eyes are itchin its not a fun time 0/10

also im hungry but its the middle of class and i cant eat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back