• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the 2 year anniversary of my dad's death and it has not gotten any easier

I have a project due on Wednesday and I've barely even started. Also, I joined a group on another forum and I've been obsessively refreshing the page waiting to see if my request has been approved yet! :(

Q: What's bothering you?
A: I have standardized testing all next week, which basically determines my future. Plus, it's snowing in the middle of April.

welp, school’s cancelled because of the terrible weather. looks like my trip will have to be another day :( i was so excited!

The fact that I didn't get much sleep last night.

Need to wash my clothes but me and mom both work longer hours and she's sick so I hope she gets better on friday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Laptop's lagging.

My family would be pissed if I did that. Anyways, the classes have already been paid for, and it won't be too long before Summer Break.

Let them be, dude. Life is not about pleasing them or thinking they are the greatest in the world.

My friend (and mother of my eldest niece) got married 3 months ago to a long-term boyfriend when things were already on the rocks due to general incompatibility....and now here we are, she's miserable and he's either always working or playing WoW and ignoring her, but she won't leave him. They're getting a house together despite the fact she doesn't think she loves him romantically anymore, and won't leave him for reasons that are not clear to me. She's been telling me for over a week that she thinks she's developing feelings fo a mutual friend of theirs and my frustration is mounting. Nothing I can do about other people's decisions, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back