• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of just removing the ****ing picture. The removed my whole ****ING SIGNATURE!
I HAVE NO ****ING CLUE, AS TO HOW EXACTLY I HAD IT, BEFORE, AND I NEVER ****ING WILL, BECAUSE IMMATURE LITTLE ****WADS DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH A SILLY LITTLE CUSS WORD, WHEN THEY HEAR THEM ALL THE DAMN TIME, ANYWHERE. SO, **** IT. **** YOU, WHOEVER ****ING DID IT. I'M PISSED. OKAY.
I'M OVERREACTING. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. YOU COULD HAVE JUST REMOVED THE DAMN PICTURE AND SENT ME A WARNING OR SOME ****. I COULD HAVE FIXED IT. ****.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know who ****ing did it.
We're not cool.
I'm not cool with you.
You're an ass,
I don't like, right now.
It's almost four in the morning, and I have to deal with this ****.

My date is busy this weekend, even though we had been planning on going out. Not only that but our date last week was cancelled because he was sick. I seriously don't want to wait another week, I just want to see him. :c

Instead of just removing the ****ing picture. The removed my whole ****ING SIGNATURE!
I HAVE NO ****ING CLUE, AS TO HOW EXACTLY I HAD IT, BEFORE, AND I NEVER ****ING WILL, BECAUSE IMMATURE LITTLE ****WADS DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH A SILLY LITTLE CUSS WORD, WHEN THEY HEAR THEM ALL THE DAMN TIME, ANYWHERE. SO, **** IT. **** YOU, WHOEVER ****ING DID IT. I'M PISSED. OKAY.
I'M OVERREACTING. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. YOU COULD HAVE JUST REMOVED THE DAMN PICTURE AND SENT ME A WARNING OR SOME ****. I COULD HAVE FIXED IT. ****.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know who ****ing did it.
We're not cool.
I'm not cool with you.
You're an ass,
I don't like, right now.
It's almost four in the morning, and I have to deal with this ****.

u ok

Yeah. I'm fine.
I needed to vent.
Done deal. I fixed the stupid thing.
I was just mad that my WHOLE signature got removed over one stupid little word in the gif.

I like your new username, by the way ^-^

Last edited:
I need shiny and/or foreign Umbreons but fml they were easier back in Gen V

I strongly dislike indecisive people.

pretty much. or those who think they can do things when they please without checking up on me (or whatever). It's like.. call and arrange first if you want to get here.. and make up your mind if you want to do it at all

im sad again today kek
time to be happy again this is bullcrap
im done being sad lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I strongly dislike indecisive people.

huehuehuehue
i am of to these people when it comes to food.
but food is ver important and not a decision to be taken lightly.

ohj slso did your badges ever make it. i spent like $3 extra to send it priority so i hope so??
but you know, my post office sucks ass

MY FEET ARE TOO HOT, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT

Do you have a swimming pool? All you can do is dip your feet inside and take in the cold from it.

I dip my feet when they feel uncomfortably warm.

And no, I'm not asking you to jump in the pool. There's a way to dip your feet without going inside.

Last edited:
Don't ruin the fun lol :p

Also, I need more money.. but I don't regret getting the MM New 3ds XL one bit.

MY FEET ARE TOO HOT, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
Put your feet in scorching hot water, like to the point where skin and stuff would melt.

Congratulations, you lack feet that are too hot, you have no feet.

Put your feet in scorching hot water, like to the point where skin and stuff would melt.

How can he walk then? Cold water does help cool the feet.

Do you have a swimming pool? All you can do is dip your feet inside and take in the cold from it.

I dip my feet when they feel uncomfortably warm.

And no, I'm not asking you to jump in the pool. There's a way to dip your feet without going inside.

it's winter where I am rip Dx

How can he walk then? Cold water does help cool the feet.
Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-You-missed-it-Flew-right-by-ya.jpg

Foghorn would like a word with ye.

exactly problem solved case closed, bro r u genius or wat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back