• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust these people...then again, I don't know if I ever did.
Now, I'm conflicted on whether I should stay or I should go...So, I think it's time for a song...

It's going to be my bday on Sunday, I know I should be happy but I'm honestly not
I'm slowly growing to hate my bday more and more, all it does now is remind me of
my own mortality and how I f**ked up my entire life. and there is no going back for me
I can't go back in time and fix all the things I did, I wish I could but I can't

It's going to be my bday on Sunday, I know I should be happy but I'm honestly not
I'm slowly growing to hate my bday more and more, all it does now is remind me of
my own mortality and how I f**ked up my entire life. and there is no going back for me
I can't go back in time and fix all the things I did, I wish I could but I can't

This and everyone just want to celebrate and jav a good time. I know the feels *hug*

Mom... like the heck you wonder why I don't tell you stuff.

Stop reacting like I won the olympics jfc

I hate how overly emotional I am.
Sometimes I wish I had no emotions cuz it usually just ends up with me being really upset. I don't want to feel that way anymore.

I hate how overly emotional I am.
Sometimes I wish I had no emotions cuz it usually just ends up with me being really upset. I don't want to feel that way anymore.

*hugs* i feel you bro

also the store where i got those beads some gnome there said they wont be taking in those beads anymore.. guess what i saw plenty in one of their stores today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back