What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust these people...then again, I don't know if I ever did.
Now, I'm conflicted on whether I should stay or I should go...So, I think it's time for a song...

It's going to be my bday on Sunday, I know I should be happy but I'm honestly not
I'm slowly growing to hate my bday more and more, all it does now is remind me of
my own mortality and how I f**ked up my entire life. and there is no going back for me
I can't go back in time and fix all the things I did, I wish I could but I can't

It's going to be my bday on Sunday, I know I should be happy but I'm honestly not
I'm slowly growing to hate my bday more and more, all it does now is remind me of
my own mortality and how I f**ked up my entire life. and there is no going back for me
I can't go back in time and fix all the things I did, I wish I could but I can't

This and everyone just want to celebrate and jav a good time. I know the feels *hug*

Mom... like the heck you wonder why I don't tell you stuff.

Stop reacting like I won the olympics jfc

I hate how overly emotional I am.
Sometimes I wish I had no emotions cuz it usually just ends up with me being really upset. I don't want to feel that way anymore.

I hate how overly emotional I am.
Sometimes I wish I had no emotions cuz it usually just ends up with me being really upset. I don't want to feel that way anymore.

*hugs* i feel you bro

also the store where i got those beads some gnome there said they wont be taking in those beads anymore.. guess what i saw plenty in one of their stores today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back