What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long I stayed delusional :T so dissapointed in ma self
my hunch was right huh - I'm only there when ur bored as a convenience. how nice. thanks for forgetting about me

My intestines are acting up so much and I'm in so much right now and I can't get any weed (which is the only thing I've found that really helps with the pain). :(

Forgiveness isn't such a easy option for me, it's a shame I found hope in a person only for the same person to break it apart. :(
In the same thing that made me sad and agonized in the past. :(

Last edited:
Tfw you unintentionally upset someone. R.I.P

Also it's past my appointment time just get this darn filling over with already

there are some peoople in this world where it is just best to ignore them and move on

I knew today was going too perfectly. Cosplay arrived just in time, got my battery replacement, had Dunkin Donuts, and a nice meal at TGI Friday's only to later have a fight about me not finding a job yet. We're leaving for a convention in two days I really thought I could hold off the search until we got back because I wouldn't be able to answer my phone during it.

I love how some people think they can lie to me when I have one of the best intuitions in the world. hah.

i have to lead an entire group of musically untrained old ppl at my church and idk if i have the patience for this

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND I LEAVE. IN 20 MINUTES ;;

Everyday you're over here jfc lol. And now my Uncle + cousins are "visiting" ughhhhh whyyyy

we were never even together - my friends can't understand that I don't like this guy so IDC if he's getting close with another girl
LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY

Last edited:
What is my moms deal? I can't even have a decent conversation with her anymore and she wonders why I run upstairs every time I get home

i honestly hate this - idk why i ever even liked him or got involved w him :/

oh girl I've felt u with that before D:

honestly, i hate going through this; he was one of my close friends too D: i'm hoping we can still be friends because before he knew i liked him he was really fun to hang out with

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back