• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
me: lol im suicidal
ten people at once: [screaming abt how selfish i am, how i should try x, how they totally understand everything im going thru because they actually have anxiety, how i shouldnt Joke about that (bonus if they start telling a long ass story about how they once thought about death which proves that they have experienced Real Suicidal Thoughts™ and are allowed to decide what anyone ever should say about suicide) while also telling me thst it's my own fault abd that i should just stop being suicidal (but they write it in a "sympathetic" way lmao preferably in a pm and it sounds like theyre expecting me to b like Wow Thanks u are Awesome bc they wrote a stupid pm about suicide 2 me lol)]

edit in case someones Upset abt this uh this isnt like a General Opinion like im nto saying everyone needs to shut up or w/e or that it's always bad to say those things, it's just a Personal Vent Post abt my Personal Struggles w ppl lol so pls dont b like Wow Huh If Thats How U Feel Then Why Dont U Just Kys Rn Lol bc thats not uhhhhh what this was abt and theres no reason 2 feel attacked lel

lit me when i tell people but with asperger/asd lol :^)

I never understood how hard dealing with money issues while living alone was going to be.

I'm not naive when it comes to money, I plan and budget, just surprise costs and unexpected charges are a *****.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
mom is pissed off and I'm reminded of how happy I am to be leaving :')))
I didn't even ask you to get the cart but you're mad at me for saying we don't need it??

idk if the boy i like is interested in the slightest and i want to Scream
this is so not a problem in the grand scheme of life but i am.. nervous

I really suck at puzzle games.

It's 10pm, I've been up since 7:30 this morning, and all I've had to eat all day is a bowl of cereal and a sandwich. And this time it's not because I'm procrastinating, it's because I'm poor af and have no food... ripp

i hate myself i don't want to hate myself but i do and i always screw up and people never let me slide like i let them slide
i'm so ****ing done and ??? i can't do this anymore?? i'm going to college in 2 days, i've already ****ed up and i'm just a loner and i feel like i have no one. i really feel like i have no one who tolerates me anymore lol. six months ago, i thought i'd found my (metaphorical) home and that i was a permanent resident. it's all come crashing down on me recently and i'm just still trying to recover from realizing i'm all alone in this world. how the **** am i alone in a world full of 7 billion people? i was born in the wrong lifetime i'm just WOW destroyed over it. i just want someone i can call mine and at this point, i feel like i'm NEVER gonna get that. i'm broken bro. i can't do this anymore.

Last edited:
why do i always lose m pen for my tablet?? so?? much?? like i leave the room for a few minutes earlier and i come back expecting to find it in the blankets but nope!!!

why do i always lose m pen for my tablet?? so?? much?? like i leave the room for a few minutes earlier and i come back expecting to find it in the blankets but nope!!!

that's me with the 3ds stylus yo i feel u

Im really tired. i was up waiting for my friends mom to pick me up cuz we were suppoed to have a sleep over :c It's now past midnight, which is past the time i normally go to sleep. Cuz i'm a child. ive also been drawing non-stop for days.... As in, maybe 6-8 hours every day. My fingers feel like mush when I type. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back