What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the most confusing part - I hope I don't mess it up :')
I wanna go out with him again but I'll be moving in soon so I don't really have time to hmm

Everything just seems to be going bad today.. My ex gave me trouble, my boyfriend is upset and causing arguments, several people have pm'd me and asked me to hold amiibo cards for them only to ignore me and never message back, and I figured out that some art I was waiting for for over two weeks im never gonna get.. blegh. Bad day.

ugh i really hope he writes a good sheet for that so i can approved for those money.. no way ready for a job just now.

So I broke up with my boyfriend and he called me every name under the sun. Now, all I can think about is how worthless I am...

I cannot for my life wake up for my 7 am classes, and ofc I cant have bfast anymore since it's past 6 and I just got out of bed
also hhh not sure if I'm being clingy esp since you have majors to prioritize (meanwhile I havent had much homework in my majors yet) so aaaaa I'm scared I'm bothering you

Last edited:
You know you need to take a shower when you can smell yourself... jfc it's only been 2 days lmao

my mom wants me to wrap her crab and put it in the fridge but ah........... im literally scared of seafood ... . LOL

Ugh so tired and need to make a call kms

At least I saw my doctor hope he formulated something I could use...

Just because I liked drawing as a child and was good at it everyone automatically assumed I'm going to do something art related in the future, and naturally so did I, only to later discover I'm not really interested in that as a profession. I mean every kid likes to draw, it's just that I was good at it. Now I'm studying design and I hate it...

Was buying a ?0.65 cushion cover from Amazon and express delivery was ?25...

^yeah some delivery companies are just scammers :v

also think i might need to sleep now going up at 6.30 am should be a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back