• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta clean my kitchen disaster which seems like a huge task, and also figure out what courses to take for the fall. :/ First time in uni, part time, and I'm procrastinating on getting organized.

Are you slow because you're actually trying to study that or are you just lazy with that as always.... -_-

I went over my dads today for the first time in a year b/c we had some art framing stuff we needed to do.
Ended up just organized the frames by size for like an hour.. without actually getting anything framed, and I left cuz he was drunk and yelling before 2 pm. There's a reason why I don't go there shrug

I want to feel bad for you, but with how nasty your behavior is I just can't...

I started doubting you again bc I'm not even sure you like me, maybe I'm just terribly overthinking and you're just too nice to turn me down or tell me we're not anything else but friends :')))
It's okay, it's always been like this, me and boys and terrible luck

I started doubting you again bc I'm not even sure you like me, maybe I'm just terribly overthinking and you're just too nice to turn me down or tell me we're not anything else but friends :')))
It's okay, it's always been like this, me and boys and terrible luck

ahhh yup you and I are definitely the same haha
anyways idk if I should hold his hands hmmm god that would be so ooc for me though

I finally have a day where I am genuinely in a good mood and then I have a raging headache... can't win, huh... ;_;

got splatoon 2 yesterday but it turns out i can't even play it because my internet at my apartment is giving me the wrong NAT type so now i have to return it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back