• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it would be an okay idea to read about the plot of It (book version) on Wikipedia before going to bed and now I am too spooked to sleep

I get scared very easily

idk whether to go for it or not cause on the one hand im like yo go for it leap of faith yolo didnt yolo die in 2012 idek lol who am i i wanna go but also when i have the aftermoment im like ????who r u lmao i want to but who why is he gonna kill me who knows do i know lol no isnt it funny how know and no are the same word im kinda druk but m good bye lov eu

My mom found out I was gay a little while ago and was totally okay with it. I dont feel better though I feel even worse and wish that she never knew.

My mom found out I was gay a little while ago and was totally okay with it. I dont feel better though I feel even worse and wish that she never knew.

Be glad that she accepts it. Some people disown their children if they find out they're gay.

I think the soil i bought might have gnats in it, i already saw something flyin around that looked like a gnat.

I've been waiting for these two books to come out forever. They release today, but my bookstore only has one of them. Okay, fine. No big deal. I can wait a few days for the other one. So my dad goes and picks up the one that is in, and when he comes home with it the cover is damaged. I'm so upset. I waited forever to be able to read this book, and now it's ruined. I can't read it until I take it back and get a new copy, and who knows if they will even accept it? Plus I can't even drive so who knows when that will be. I'm so angry and sad right now. I know this is stupid, but I've just been having a hard time lately and when I finally think something good is happening, it gets ruined.

I killed a fly with a pair of pants, but now i see more bugs :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

and my graphic design tablet hasn't come yet

Last edited:
this year is getting terrible in school. my study hall now makes us do work they give us instead of letting us use the whole time for homework. and the work they give takes the whole block to finish. and my teachers are already mad at me for faling japanese (i have a 55, 65 is passing) but my grade is slowly going up but now that i don't have that study block, my plan to just barely pass might backfire. i hate this. i wish i could restart the semester and just use all my time for studying

You told me "your a horrible person" (the grammar bothers me too)
I asked you why and you wouldn't tell me why
I don't understand because I haven't done anything to be deserving of this title

I feel bad for my cousin

His "GF" goes and talks to her friends and he just walks behind her like:

:I k

theres a spider loose in my room and i dont know where it went

My 3 year old son is refusing to go to sleep & my husband won't stop playing video games. I'm also very hungry but don't want to make anything.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back