What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My condolences to your 12 year old cousin.

But I believe it's apart of the 'No Child Left Behind Act'.

Thank you.

Is it working? I didn't think so. The anti bulling section is weak and if schools aren't doing their jobs regarding bullies, then the bullies should be kicked out temporarily and they should be taught respect by their parent/parents. Children our influenced very easily and are usually very sensitive like my cousin, those types of kids are usually the ones who are targeted and end up killing themselves or begin to harm themselves, I think the lack of discipline that the parents give their children make them into monsters, disrespectful, evil, monsters like that child.

The kid who is doing this needs help, I don't care about him, I care about his future victims. He will be a violent thug and nobody should be a target of him. He needs counselling and removed from the school until he learns respect and rejects violent thoughts otherwise other people will get hurt.

Last edited:
i ww ant my computer back!!!!!!!!!!!! my mom took it from me cos i was RUDE and i was supposed to get it back today and she kept saying "ya ill give it to you in an hour" until i had ENOUGH! then i was accused of being rude again wtf. all i have is my ****ty chromebook i might die

- - - Post Merge - - -

and now she wants me to go to vancouver with her to help her out with some forms having to do with her family in syria blah blah LMAO hoe i do not forget the many ways u have wronged me

??? ok but this shouldnt happen tho ?? i wanna speak 2 the manager i shouldnt have these feelings when im dissociating this badly it's like the worst of both worlds Thanks??

That I have to be responsible.

Why can't I be an irresponsible, rich, and spoiled teenager? ;p

so i was just sitting relaxing then i realised i made a mistake in work today and now it's really annoying me.. i hope i didn't cause any trouble

i almost puked at walmart and im extremely scared of vomit so i had a panic attack too

- - - Post Merge - - -

also,, i miss him too much

look ****er , i know by some unknown reason not even FBI and CIA cant discover why you dislike me and back in Late 2016 (before december) you we're an awesome guy. I know you ****ing dislike me by whatever reason but can you atleast try and instead of disconnecting from your discord account even through you we're on the whole ****ing day atleast try saying a "hi" that is even drier than a ****ing desert , that literally all the thing im asking for , **** you.

idk

Everynight I have trouble sleeping. I have so much anxiety I go to sleep with stomach problems and wake up drenched in sweat. I have been such a nervous wreck all winter. I'm tired of it.

My rat is so fat that I don't know how to help him lose weight. He eats everyone else's food. He's borderline obese. I seem to just panic over the small things and when big problems arise I just shut down. I had to choose between local anaesthetic and sedation for my root canal surgery and I completely shut down and my dad decided it'd be better to be sedated. I keep crying about it every time I think about it.

I really am one of the biggest procrastinators out there. I had all week to write my personal statement for a college access scheme I'm applying for and, of course, I've left it until now to do. All 1500 words of it! :)

When I joined this site a couple of years ago it was full of friendly people, fun events, and a place I could go to relieve stress. Now the community is sour, most of the topics create arguments, and the Smash section which I loved has died. If things don't make a big 360 degree turn I'm probably going to leave and yet again find another forum.

I see myself as white trash sometimes! :c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back