What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my exam wasn't that hard... feel like the essay is what's going to bite me in the ass though

ugh also can never concentrate in class anymore. my mind is always drifting off to space and i return to focus right when my teacher finishes explaining the next assignment

- - - Post Merge - - -

people annoy me.... a lot

Last edited:
Why has this forum turned into a political debate site? I miss the positive, fun topics. The logic in these threads is also ridiculous it takes every fiber of my being from posting in it.

It's only one section of many sections on the site, but I see where you're coming from.

I had a purse that has all of my 3DS games in it. Well, that purse fell off the pile of things from my room that I was keeping into the rest of my room. Now, loads of rubbish bags later, I have not found the purse. Now I'm stressing that I might've thrown the purse in to a rubbish bag with a piece of rubbish that was the same colour as the purse black, like my soul and now I really don't know what to do because the contents of that purse are worth over ?500 (i.e loads of money I'll never get back ever) and the saves on those cartridges are priceless. So many memories on those little pieces of plastic. Now I'm just crying over something as small as 3DS games thatwouldn't mean anythignt o another person but yeah idk what to do really. haha

I had a really difficult time getting to sleep yesterday (again...) and here's hoping today is much improved. I just don't know what keeps me awake at this point of time.

This Spring break has sucked. My grandma passed away today and there's a funeral on Friday. Some waiter ruined our day another day this week by getting inserting himself into our conversations and entering into a political debate. Like what kind of waiter does that? Let me eat my food. I don't care your major was political science and you're being a total tool. Then when I come back from break hell awaits me at college.

i feel like starting my cycling thread back up but i have neither the time nor the patience to get isabelle to shut up about my approval rating

also the art class i'm taking just so happens to use everything i hate about holding things, including but not limited to:
*detailed coloring
*writing
*tedious and repetitive actions
*spending money

compared to the rest of you, my complaints are nothing. and now i feel worse.

my throat finally stopped hurting but now comes the last stage where i sound like ive smoked 50 packs of cigs in a day

My mother is finally coming home and I can already feel the complaints pouring in. I can't wait to start home searching, maybe once I leave this apartment...hopefully things start looking a little better. Just...need to relax is all. Hopefully the house we move into has my room away from hers. I also hope to not have neighbors right on top of me and to the side. The noise shouldn't be an issue anymore. Just need to hang in there.

the sub said that we were working in partners and you heard my crush (who sits next to me) go "ugh"

"ugh" to you too :(

i still have a crush on you... but seriously taking into consideration how popular you are and how lame i am, you probably hate me

you look over me, you don't wanna work with me, you don't bother to ask me questions

honestly... i just wanna be your friend... but with how you are thats never gonna happen

Apparently I can't post at all on this hellsite 'cause certain mods read Every Single Thing I say in a negative and aggressive tone!!!! Couldn't even tell someone I don't like their favourite colour probably.

a little stressed bc I might have to shell out around $700 to fix my cars ac if the warranty doesn't cover it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back