• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaks to self

Please don't procrastinate. Please don't procrastinate. Please don't procrastinate. Please don't procrastinate. Please don't procrastinate.
You have a psych project due on November 9 and an Accounting Long Test on the same day. Get to work ASAP.
Please don't procrastinate. Please don't procrastinate. Please don't procrastinate. Please don't procrastinate. Please don't procrastinate.

having your desk by the window seems like a good idea until the weather starts to get cold like this
꒰ლ✘ㅿ✘ლ꒱

Last edited:
I’m sick, and I’m going to the doctors soon...
I hope the doctors actually do something about it this time.

when u go to bed with a headache and it's still there when u wake up... dam..... nothing like it

i Really dont want to see the new therapist im seeing on thursday. like, there's nothing wrong with her but it really doesnt feel great to talk to her because she seems to think mental illness is a result of being self conscious, bullied or tired and that you can become Healthy and Happy by reasing motivational pinterest quotes and removing stressful things from your life. and like Yeah sure that is probably great for some but if im going to remove what's bad for my mental health from my life i'll have to kill myself and idk but Nine Out Of Ten Mental Health Professionals Say Suicide Is Not The Answer so ????????

What gives? I've got this annoying stomachache today. After drinking some kind of liquid, putting heat on my stomach, and listening to Steve Perry belt out some rockin' songs, I feel a bit better (shout out to my Grandma here for helping me relieve this darn ache). Ugh, but just moments ago, it was really quite painful.

confirmed my crush is dating this girl

and im mad cause this girl barely lets him breathe cause whenever he talks to girls she says: "GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND"

inb4 they break up cause just last week he said "i can never keep a girl for more than a month"

I have so many screenshots from SMO already (about 30) and I can't decide on one to make my avatar!...
Ash helped me pick out a pic of 64-bit Mario poppin a wheelie on a moped. It's pretty great but... I might go for a chompy.

Also it's almost 1am and I'm still not asleep, I need to be up at 7am tomorrow to go to work xDD

there's an unexplainable noise in my room rn and it's starting to freak me out. it sounds like something lightly tapping or something under my bed.. every once in awhile it's louder too. And it literally stops when I lean over and look under my bed but then starts again once I lay back down. Q_____Q

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanna sleep but this is creepy and annoying ggggeeeugh

This last puzzle, I mean I did try entering a few words and tried "solving" but... bruh hints pls

I have to go to people's houses to use the internet because my own is so terrible. People probably think I'm some creepy weirdo for sitting at my window just to get a connection, oh and its really uncomfortable to have to lean on a wall because I have literally no support for the rest of my body.

Fun times.

so unmotivated and sad. ive been missing at least a day of school a week since last semester. i just need somebody to give me a pep talk but everyone in my life is busy with their own lives even though im always there for them when theyre sad. it feels like whenever i need someone to be there for me theyll just change the subject back to them which is fine but im so sad i cant even cry anymore

I keep getting censored, made fun of and kicked from someone's server because the admin thought I was upsetting people with pictures of stuff like zoom-ins of Patrick's face from the hook episode in Spongebob. Like... are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back