• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think I pushed all of this work off for too long. I have a film analysis that I've not started, not even watched the film, and it's due in like 2 days. And a research paper due tomorrow. And I have a final exam I have to do sometime this weekend and turn in before next Saturday. But I also have to make time to study for 4 other finals. :lemon:

So much stuff bothers me from school
I'm sick of it -.-

That one thing that's really not even important and now you're annoyed with me
Is this gonna last the whole week or what

You're actually so sad

i was supposed to study my japanese during break but i didn't. i'm going to be really surprised if i pass because i have a 59 and the passing grade is 65. and then theres finals in a few weeks so i really need to focus only on my japanese the rest of the school year even though i'm taking german next year

i've fallen asleep idk how many times i've been in bed for 5 hours

I really want this guy to like me back. This is my chance to move on and be a little happier.

why do i like 2 guys at the same time this is so depressing

When you want to play splatoon but you gotta wait 1 minute -.-

Can't sleep and I'm so pissed - at least tell me if you can't or don't want to?? So much for "letting me know" lmao

i'm disappointed in myself for not drawing as much as i could have during break. on top of that, not even studying. i hate how much i procrastinate. time to cram in a few hours

I have a million different things I need to do (especially since it's my day off) but my brain is just like "...nah"

Last edited:
my friend keeps getting mad at me for nO REASON like whAt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back