• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate when I try to post a message to someone on something and then it says an error occurred so of course I assume that it didn't send. I repeat and repeat and it still says error. Then I finally get it to send and a few minutes later it says I sent the message like a million times...

I am literally having a panic attack right now. Please kill me I'm going insane rn I can't do this anymore!!! :((((

I can't ****ing calm down. I need to get some sleep but I just can't ****ing calm down. I feel like I'm about to throw up

- - - Post Merge - - -

fml ...just **** it all

We bought jp sweets at a shop today and I got the cutest mango jelly package and THE BAG GOT LOST BEFORE I COULD PHOTOGRAPH IT
also ate at a Japanese restaurant/sushi bar and on their menu the cream soda was super cute in its can so I ordered it BUT THE CAN WAS DIFFERENT AND IT WAST GOOD ENOUGH TO PHOTOGRAPH

I love the idea of a thread where things can just kind of be vented and thrown away, which is what I will be using this for. :)
I go back to college soon due to the end of break and I have to leave my mother and younger sister in a precarious sistuation with my father and I'm worried that I'll be super distracted wondering if everything is OK when I really need to be focusing on internship stuff and getting into the Publishing program at my University.

I keep thinking I should take a semester off out of worry for the safety of my family, but I know that my sdcholarship wouldn't maintain if I did that and just everything is butt, yanno?

STUPID PAYPAL, WORK!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I hate that I overanalyze everything... just chill out, brain ;-;

I keep thinking the time is later than it actually is. Last night I though it was nearly 7pm so I started cooking dinner but it was like 5pm. Today I thought it was nearly 5pm but it was actually 4pm.

I feel like f****** blasting music, getting f****** drunk and die later on from alcohol poisoning, email a crush and ask if he wants to get into bed with me, and then send out my last words on Youtube and call it a life.

Last edited:
Got an exam tomorrow that I feel 100000% unprepared for, despite the fact I've been studying for weeks for it. :(

Got an exam tomorrow that I feel 100000% unprepared for, despite the fact I've been studying for weeks for it. :(

Aww I'm sure you'll do fine! I feel like that a lot so I understand how you feel. Just get a good rest and be ready and focused!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww I'm sure you'll do fine! I feel like that a lot so I understand how you feel. Just get a good rest and be ready and focused!

so a realism piece can take 2-3 days to be done but a sketch commision can take up to a month
like what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back