• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay yes i fell asleep why ok if i ever get a job it must be like afternoon/evening one this is just jksdfhdf

I've had Jake and Murray stalk my profile recently and its kinda creepy .-.

Also everyone keeps like ignoring my art request posts in the museum shop and idk why. Guess they don't like my art. It's okay, I don't really like it either.

Also everyone keeps like ignoring my art request posts in the museum shop and idk why. Guess they don't like my art. It's okay, I don't really like it either.

Well what's wrong with mods visiting your profile? :)

maybe people don't really like your art because, well, kinda outdated? I was thinking a bit last night. Most people here want cutesy, detailed stuff and I don't think yours is quite getting there yet.
I'm sorry if I'm being a critic or anything but it's sad to see people ignore your art...your art is great! Only thing is the art style I guess.

I sometimes get Jake all the time so whatever :p

Well what's wrong with mods visiting your profile? :)

maybe people don't really like your art because, well, kinda outdated? I was thinking a bit last night. Most people here want cutesy, detailed stuff and I don't think yours is quite getting there yet.
I'm sorry if I'm being a critic or anything but it's sad to see people ignore your art...your art is great! Only thing is the art style I guess.
I guess it's not a bad thing that they're stalking me it's just weird that two mods have looked at my profile recently.

I guess I could see them maybe not wanting to request from me, but like when I put my art out there and ask others to draw them for me so I can have different styles of references, they don't even do that. My last request thread was bumped like 10 times and nobody replied to it except one person saying they might draw it for me.
Idk maybe I'm being too impatient??

And I figured it was my style. I don't even like my style, I'm constantly trying to improve cause I think it looks bad but improvement takes time and I don't want to wait.

Last edited:
///
I guess I could see them maybe not wanting to request from me, but like when I put my art out there and ask others to draw them for me so I can have different styles of references, they don't even do that. My last request thread was bumped like 10 times and nobody replied to it except one person saying they might draw it for me.
Idk maybe I'm being too impatient??

And I figured it was my style. I don't even like my style, I'm constantly trying to improve cause I think it looks bad but improvement takes time and I don't want to wait.

I know this wasn't a reply to me, but have you posted in people's shops? I know it's more likely to get a response if you post on a thread of someone selling art already.

I'm trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch with my little cousin and I can't remember or find it. It's all that I've been thinking about today

The cartoon is about these like fairy things who watch over wishes. I think it was on the hasbro channel

I sometimes get Jake all the time so whatever :p

I love how you used 'sometimes' and 'all the time' in one sentence. Okay this isn't an attack, I just found it gramatically funny pfft

Ugh it's 3 am and I'm overthinking again bc I've been telling all my close friends about you but you seem to keep a low profile about us so idk if you're okay with me being noisy, I'm scared you're not comfortable with that and you'll get mad at me and leave me or something ?? I mean you haven't been telling any of our mutual close friends, most of what they know is from me and from what they see but it's never from you and I wanna cry, idk what you actually feel about this relationship

I love how you used 'sometimes' and 'all the time' in one sentence. Okay this isn't an attack, I just found it gramatically funny pfft

Ugh it's 3 am and I'm overthinking again bc I've been telling all my close friends about you but you seem to keep a low profile about us so idk if you're okay with me being noisy, I'm scared you're not comfortable with that and you'll get mad at me and leave me or something ?? I mean you haven't been telling any of our mutual close friends, most of what they know is from me and from what they see but it's never from you and I wanna cry, idk what you actually feel about this relationship

Well as in I get him often, sometimes not at all? Yeah I've always sucked at grammar when it comes to languages

I should be cleaning and packing right now but instead I'm just lazing around

also my friends are so eager to meet you but it's not like we're bf/gf yet - they want to have dinner too lol
why are my friends like this :')

AND why is the tour so expensive ;; even the student discount doesn't help much

I'm really close to ending a 9 year friendship with one of my friends. She's been bothering me a lot lately and I'm starting to get really annoyed with her, almost to the point where I can't stand her anymore. Idk it really sucks but I just... we're nothing alike and we have nothing in common, and we're both antisocial so it's not like that type of friendship works out for us. I don't feel comfortable around her anymore and I don't like to hangout with her much because she likes to play on her phone 24/7. It's really irritating.

Idk, it's a good thing I'm going to college in about a week. Time to make some new, hopefully not immature friends.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should be cleaning and packing right now but instead I'm just lazing around

Same tbh

I am so hungry. Today it's officially been two weeks since my surgery, which means two weeks with my teeth wired shut. Today also marks the half way point, two more weeks and I get them unwired. Liquid diet is really boring. Like I am not hungry if I drink enough, but I don't want to drink so I get distracted and just don't, but then earlier I got super dizzy when I stood up and almost passed out. Oops.

On top of that I found out my insurance is NOT covering the surgery, even though I was originally told by the doctor's office that it was covered. So I found out yesterday I owe $13,000. The good news is I can do it in payments with 0 interest at least, but I'm majorly stressed out about having a new bill. I start school in five days, but it looks like I'll need to get a second job as well once I'm healed from this surgery. Luckily a lot of places here are hiring.

Also for my current job, I have this giant project due, and I'm messing around online self-sabotaging myself instead. So my anxiety continues to build, because I'm procrastinating.

i have a cyst on my tailbone!!!! for like the fifth time!!

why does it seem like out of 7 billion people in this world only my cat truly understands me

why does it seem like out of 7 billion people in this world only my cat truly understands me

My job requires me to interact with people all day long. No one understands why, when I have a day off, I say I'm going to stay home with my cats and 'unpeople'. Honestly, curling up in a chair with the two of them to watch a movie or read a book is much better than going out.

Trying to talk to my mom about my constant procrastination of everything and she'd rather text her friends and look at her phone. What a joke.

And I missed my blood test appointment today because the doctors didn't send me a reminder and I'm sure the woman at the desk booked it for the 17th August. Even had it written on my calendar. Called them earlier this afternoon for the lady to tell me that my appointment was today at 11.30am!! Absolutely fuming! Now I've got to go back on the 31st August only I may be busy that day. :mad:

My school schedule got messed up, idk how the counselors got it so jumbled -.-

though I'm relieved I'm not the only one cuz everyone else's got messed up too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back