• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically i won this scholarship which is great BUT there's party thing in my honor i guess being thrown by my old coworkers/bosses and they were supposed to email me the info bc i can't physically go so i was supposed to skype them but i haven't gotten any info and there's another "surprise" to it that i dont know about and i'm just getting really anxious about it all? i know it's not a big deal and it's really nice of them to do, i just hate being the center of attention lol, it's stressing me out.

Last edited:
my brother just broke my makeup mirror and said he's not paying for it. i paid $33 for it wth??

people who lowball artists bother me soo much.

Last edited:
My mom. So she always gets mad when we turn on the AC, so despite my sweating so much I could hardly sleep I left it off, when she got home, at 6pm, it was 90 in our house, which means earlier it was probably even hotter. She yelled at me for not turning it on... Like, so do you want me to turn it on or not? Make up your damn mind.

Not bothering but what's this JoJo's Bizarre Adventure craze lately?... that **** has been around for like 30 years, at least the original manga and things lol

I mean I'd probs enjoy it but all the rabid fans out there *hides in corner*
--

Also money, gimme some dolares I need that doll.

and patchwork flares and those crochet tops

Thank you facebook for constantly inventing new ways to remind me i have no life and make me feel inadequate
wthfacebook.png

I have no idea what's happening and yet I'm just going along with it anyway... I'm such a mess... ;_;

i ate this weird chinese food I found in the fridge and i think it might have turned

i'm feeling sick aaahhh god noooo

People who say it's wrong to hit a woman...look, if I'm being assaulted by a woman I'm GOING to retaliate! "Gender" rules need to just die off.

I wanna order those flower hair ties though because they are very pretty.. I mean it's impossible to find them here so ;;

Rain. Leak. Basement flood. So much for relaxing at home.

so basically i won this scholarship which is great BUT there's party thing in my honor i guess being thrown by my old coworkers/bosses and they were supposed to email me the info bc i can't physically go so i was supposed to skype them but i haven't gotten any info and there's another "surprise" to it that i dont know about and i'm just getting really anxious about it all? i know it's not a big deal and it's really nice of them to do, i just hate being the center of attention lol, it's stressing me out.

I can totally relate to this. Especially when it's something "good" that is happening to you, its harder to vent to your friends and family about your anxiety about it because you're supposed to be excited or whateva. & Usually I am, but all that build-up makes me so anxious.

I can totally relate to this. Especially when it's something "good" that is happening to you, its harder to vent to your friends and family about your anxiety about it because you're supposed to be excited or whateva. & Usually I am, but all that build-up makes me so anxious.

yes exactly! like i don't want to seem ungrateful because i'm really glad i got it, i just wish everything was coming together a little better because i'm kind of worrying about something that i shouldn't be i guess haha. ahhh anyway it'l be over after tuesday so hopefully i can chill after that ;)

No matter what I do I can't stay away from memes. I've become an addict. Someone, please break my curse.

Last edited:
The kind of people who say:

"You're not a real music lover if you don't like ____"
"You're not a real gamer if you _____"
"If you like ____ humor, you're probably a 13 year old"
etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back