What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 of my textbooks next semester :) require :) online access codes :) so i have to spend :) $200+ for each textbook :) instead of buying used :)

I guess i don't think the universe hates me, I just feel very unlucky in certain aspects of my life...
I feel like that a lot myself, but there are things I am greatful for and I know things could be much worse than they are now. It may be hard but try and focus on the things you are lucky about :)

stop trampling on other people's hobbies or likes lmao you're not looking any cooler offending those who genuinely like something :)
so long as they're hurting no one mind your own business please, you're not cool, you're just plain rude

I feel like that a lot myself, but there are things I am greatful for and I know things could be much worse than they are now. It may be hard but try and focus on the things you are lucky about :)

Thank you, I will try doing that instead :')

...okay so I just found out today that 'rejection sensitive dysphoria' is a symptom of adhd and some people with adhd often only have 1 of the trademark behaviors and that.......would explain a lot.

idk what's wrong with me but my mind has been so unfocused and disorientated lately that I can hardly do simple tasks. My communication has been far worse than it has ever been and people are mocking me for it, which isn't helping me at all.

I had literally just gotten my sleep schedule back on track, but because I was depressed yesterday I slept all day, and I woke up around 9pm. I've been up ever since, and it is now 4am. Can't wait to see how I'm gonna cope with this ****ed up sleep schedule...

I have an exam tomorrow and my prof just literally crammed half of the coverage in 2 hours help me I absorbed absolutely nothing and need to cram everything tonight

not really negative but like hey I wasn't sure if my crush was glancing at me or it was just coincidental but there was this one time he was so obviously glancing at me (like I was two rows immediately behind him and he just turned around 180 degrees to look at me and nothing else before resting his head on his desk), and to this moment it's been at the back of my head and I can't concentrate on studying when there are butterflies in my stomach whenever I think about it

Jesus ****ing christ mom, don't just go on the stand we keep the washed plates and stuff and proceed to take off all the things without looking on how I put it so it could fit.. Of course it will slam to the ground and break if you just take it off violently.. Learn to take criticism and stop being so ego and accuse me of putting it there badly. Do it yourself next time, but no you want me to do it perfectly your way. No.

My TV is messin up and I wish I could just smack it and be like WORK DARN YOU!!!

But what can I expect from a TV that's like 26 years old anyways.

Aw hell, it was on channel 2 and my module was set to channel 3. Smdh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to stop watching that pregananant video but it's so fun.. send help

The starch masks part always kills me xDDDD

Aw hell, it was on channel 2 and my module was set to channel 3. Smdh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

The starch masks part always kills me xDDDD

same

and that "can u get pregante" that accent.

and how the heck do you get prefnat with 14 children.. dude use some bc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back