What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bc all those pc people go like "oohh you're a majority and you have all rights you don't need it!!" or something.

also yeah the joke is pretty bad but really some people are quite oversensitive

I don't think that people who get offended by that are "oversensitive" tbh it's literally mocking the lgbt community?? like lmao

basically what visibleghost said on why we don't have straight pride. This is from wikipedia on why we have pride, "Gay pride or LGBT pride is the positive stance against discrimination and violence toward lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people to promote their self-affirmation, dignity, equality rights, increase their visibility as a social group, build community, and celebrate sexual diversity and gender variance." Saying that you should have "straight pride" too really comes across as belittling lgbt struggles.

Like my brother broke his arm and has a cast, I haven't broke my arm but why can't I have a cast too?

It doesn't even matter if it's a joke, it's hard to tell because a lot of people are actually serious, so we shouldn't "get off the internet" because we can't tell the difference

I don't think that people who get offended by that are "oversensitive" tbh it's literally mocking the lgbt community?? like lmao

basically what visibleghost said on why we don't have straight pride. This is from wikipedia on why we have pride, "Gay pride or LGBT pride is the positive stance against discrimination and violence toward lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people to promote their self-affirmation, dignity, equality rights, increase their visibility as a social group, build community, and celebrate sexual diversity and gender variance." Saying that you should have "straight pride" too really comes across as belittling lgbt struggles.

Like my brother broke his arm and has a cast, I haven't broke my arm but why can't I have a cast too?

It doesn't even matter if it's a joke, it's hard to tell because a lot of people are actually serious, so we shouldn't "get off the internet" because we can't tell the difference

No, I don't agree with the **** in general but to be honest if you want to deal with those people posting stupid hashtag being obnoxious ass back is not the best way. Also I doubt those people are serious and while it not might be okay it's better to ignore those asshats and focus on real problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back