What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when I take a practice SAT after studying for weeks and still not get a 530 in math (the minimum requirement for college). **** your standards, 510 is fine for someone like me who absolutely despises and is terrible at math. Man, is college worth this BS?

for the first time in my grown up life someone has taken an interest in me and i really like it but i just don't know what to do

ThatOneMarshalFangirl said:
Man, is college worth this BS?
It is if you want to continue your education and go really far in your life.

Also it's a fantastic way to get away from parents telling you what to do constantly. It really is.

been getting the run-around while trying to accomplish stuff for next semester and can't help but think... "does the office of student assistance really want to assist me?"

^^ indeed. I can't seem to get an actual counselor to help and see me to discuss my academic plan. They just direct me to some other office and advisors and it's just one big freaking cycle of despair and anxiety as I get close to the next semester not knowing clearly what to do.

Loool tfw you finally got a time for that workplace analysis and the store manager had to work because everyone was sick... Oh well this or next week better be it lol.

Also darn mail never arrives here might have to bully customs and mail birbs.

I'm freezing! The heater is on, about to make myself a cuppa and attempt to selfishly keep all of what heat there is left to myself.

I had a dream my bedroom was huge and it had this kind of enclosed-space area that I was planning to put my video game stuff in because it would be perfect for that, and also had one of those beds that are like tucked into the wall omg it was so rad and now that I'm awake I'm just angery

Game Informer only gave Super Mario Odyssey a 9.75/10.

I've never been so disappointed in GI in my life lol smfh

math is stressing me the heck out and i don't want more stress acne

I'm just not as motivated and determined as I used to be. What the hell has happened to me over the years? I've been struggling with life for a long time. I've just sort of given up, it seems.

Also, my family's been bugging me a bit. I wish my mom didn't treat me like this. The things she can say to me are just hurtful, and it makes me uncomfortable. I just feel so anxious living here.

boyfriend's dad "poisoned" (probably mildly) him with carbon monoxide (forgot to turn on the carbon filter) and then blamed it on him for coughing so much, and after telling me he nearly passed out he hasn't responded to me. i think he's fine, he's not in the monoxide area he was in anymore, he also told me he didn't feel sick. he sometimes gets very tired and just passes out, it's not unusual. but there is 1% of me that worries that he might never wake up as i usually worry too much.
That dad sounds so god damn awful, glad to hear everything turned out better though with your boyfriend waking up.

Last edited:
I'm just not as motivated and determined as I used to be. What the hell has happened to me over the years? I've been struggling with life for a long time. I've just sort of given up, it seems.
I think pretty much every grown up can agree. I feel the same way, since I'm constantly nostalgic over my 7th grade year.

I just feel like over the years my depression has gotten worse and worse, and I'm much more reserved than I used to be. When I was younger and more ignorant, I used to preach peace and tell everyone to love one another. Of course, after learning how cruel the world really is, I just became a poor, shriveled up, dying flower.

Man... saying that makes me even more sad.

GIANT pet peeve is when people try and tell me how i'm feeling or assume what i'm feeling, like they can read my mind or something. god. stop that.

having to convince someone u love out of killing themselves for the umpteenth time/being consumed w terror during the 5-10 minutes they dont respond lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back