• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I BOUGHT THE SWEATER I'M A DISGRACE............ but I'll be a disgrace with a nice sweater

I got a bunch of software so I can hook up to my school's scanner but now my laptop won't stop updating:(

Just got finished reviewing for my physics midterm tomorrow, and I still need to practice piano...

but it's like 12:50am .-.

you're out of my life now you piece of trash lmao. **** you for even daring to come for me. bye felicia.

~~~

i'm the one who made anything happen! i hope u never go anywhere else with that. bye

Last edited:
Didn't sleep today before work so I got my energy drinks. WOO! So far I'm not feeling too sleepy so that's good, just got to steadily pump myself with caffeine so I don't crash mid shift. I blame my pumpkin!

Still no amiibos so I sent an inquiry to them. I mean worst case they could forget to register here too but at least I should have gotten a pick-up note?

I caught a coworker/low end supervisor in a lie that directly jeopardized my safety on the job, and boy did she turn nasty when she realized that I'd figured it out. She's been making work a nightmare for me for a while, and what really makes it suck is that I've repeatedly gone out of my way to help her out in the past. The job's lousy enough on its own, it's a shame that she feels the need to make it even worse.

My midterm is in an hour and I'm a nervous wreck, I don't need to have a mental breakdown today thx ;-;

my boyfriend.

More like an combo between worried and bothered because he obviously overworks himself and never go outside his routine box to do anything else than whatever he has to (look for jobs, do his studies, play some stupid game like every half hour etc.) I understand he needs some kind of structure on his everyday stuff due to his aspie/autism things but really not even bothering to contact me anywhere we have each other added or even ask if I want to have lunch or stuff like, I'm getting tired to worry and try and get in contact. I mean obviously you have to care of your studies and I think we both want jobs but smfh just blatantly ignore me and blame on your incompetence to do stuff (since when did you turn into your jerk dad??) is NOT a good reason. Neither are staying up to 3 am with your brother and dad and then blame on being sleepy and not getting stuff done... Yeah look over those routines man

Also somewhat solved my amiibos' mystery, just hope I get em soon

Last edited:
K so the class ended before I could finish my test and I didn't even get to answer one of the questions....

Fml

Waiting for my mom to get back to hand me my meds.

my boyfriend.

More like an combo between worried and bothered because he obviously overworks himself and never go outside his routine box to do anything else than whatever he has to (look for jobs, do his studies, play some stupid game like every half hour etc.) I understand he needs some kind of structure on his everyday stuff due to his aspie/autism things but really not even bothering to contact me anywhere we have each other added or even ask if I want to have lunch or stuff like, I'm getting tired to worry and try and get in contact. I mean obviously you have to care of your studies and I think we both want jobs but smfh just blatantly ignore me and blame on your incompetence to do stuff (since when did you turn into your jerk dad??) is NOT a good reason. Neither are staying up to 3 am with your brother and dad and then blame on being sleepy and not getting stuff done... Yeah look over those routines man

I understand the issue here, but it's weird because in reading this I kinda see myself. I feel bad because my mentor keeps inviting me to go out to lunch but I'm far too dedicated to my studies to make time for anything else. Not even things I enjoy, like playing my N64 (which I do have with me at my dorm but I haven't played it in about 2 months). That's part of the reason why I don't have a boyfriend, I don't have the dedication that it takes.

Idk if he stays up until 3am just doing stupid stuff, but often I stay up until around 1-2am working on schoolwork. Hell last night I was up until about 1:30am studying for my physics midterm (and whadaya know I still did terrible on it), because if I'm not studying I'm worrying about studying. Having OCD makes that trend even worse, because it makes me overly compulsive with my schoolwork.

I'm just thinking maybe he's having the same issue that I do (because, after all, I also have what you call "aspie"). Maybe you can try to find him and talk to him about it?

I understand the issue here, but it's weird because in reading this I kinda see myself. I feel bad because my mentor keeps inviting me to go out to lunch but I'm far too dedicated to my studies to make time for anything else. Not even things I enjoy, like playing my N64 (which I do have with me at my dorm but I haven't played it in about 2 months). That's part of the reason why I don't have a boyfriend, I don't have the dedication that it takes.

Idk if he stays up until 3am just doing stupid stuff, but often I stay up until around 1-2am working on schoolwork. Hell last night I was up until about 1:30am studying for my physics midterm (and whadaya know I still did terrible on it), because if I'm not studying I'm worrying about studying. Having OCD makes that trend even worse, because it makes me overly compulsive with my schoolwork.

I'm just thinking maybe he's having the same issue that I do (because, after all, I also have what you call "aspie"). Maybe you can try to find him and talk to him about it?

Thanks for replying. And yes sometimes he's up late studying, but that is no excuse to act like a tired ass whenever we hang out also, sometimes he's just up blabbing and watching movies etc. Like sure I've done 1-2 am passes but I make sure to get sleep and do stuff on time. Yes he has time issues with doing stuff on time and needs a schedule for it but no excuse acting like a jerk about it. And I do have dedication and I try to be patient but it's kinda driving me nuts because it get like this every time he starts a school or such (Also we've been together for over a year so yeah I've been a bit keeping up with it, even though it's been worse later months).

I'd say he's having issues in having issues with studies, but I don't think it's OCD with him. I def. see what you are coming from, I have a bit of a perfectionist side when writing and triple checking stuff (part why a lot of my uni grades were based on how you cited/quoting stuff with sources and such).

And thank you, yes I will. I mean it's good you take things seriously but tbh he needs to relax especially on free days.. I mean it doesn't hurt to sleep in an hour unless the deadline is that hour smfh.

The fact that I have 2 b's and it's the end of the quarter

i have a homework project due on monday and i'm here trying to learn how to spin my pen

1) I forgot about this website and I'm ashamed of myself for it.

2) I turn twenty tomorrow and I look sixteen, but I feel fifty-six years old.

3) My Mom said she's getting me a new phone for my birthday. I asked her if I could get an iPhone 5SE and she said no. She's getting me an iPhone 7 instead. I don't want that ugly phone. It's too big for my taste. It has no headphone jack. And it's too modern.

4) As I get older my outlook on society and people as a whole changes. I hate today's trends. Dabbing makes me cringe. The word selfie makes me want to barf. The idea that some guy or girl decided to make a stick specifically made for taking selfies makes me want to gut myself. Snapchat makes me angry just hearing the name. And don't even get me started on Fidget Spinners. Those are going too far. Back in my day we didn't have fidget spinners to play with in class. We had pencils. I used to buy a whole pack of pencils just for me to fidget with in class. Fidget Spinners are much more distracting in my opinion. I understand that they are supposed to help ease anxiety, but even so that doesn't mean everyone and their mother needs one.

I start my new job on Wednesday and I'm kinda nervous, mostly because my hair is a bit long and I can't get it cut at the moment or gel it, and because I don't have enough shirts/tops that follow the dress code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back