• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I have a test on Friday that I know nothing about :/

Thank you stupid neighbors for letting your dogs roam free and poop in our yard. Now there is dog crap in my car's carpet. Once again, you're too considerate.

y are ppl so angry on online games?

like im sorry you're 18+ and got caught hitting on kids, no needs to be ****ing nasty and transphobic towards me and make rape and death threats at me bc i terminated ur acc yo.

I have to go back to my dad's tomorrow and then school on Monday

I wish I could be an adult already tbh
I wouldn't have to live with him or go to school anymore
Work will probably be **** but at least I'll get paid and can buy what I want

just a few things happenening now my mom being a royal pain in my ass :( wont let me have ANY friends even on ACNL :( and also because of some idiot that wont blame the others on his internet but ALWAYS blames me and her for something STUPID! and it gets my butt chewed out instead of them! :( i swear that guy is SO Bipolar it isn't really funny :( he really needs to take some medicine for it and i guess someone put water in his gas tank in his van i can see why now because he WONT EVER stop being Bipolar it's nuts! he wont stop being a rooster i cant say the real word it will block me out and being like that made him some few enemies even one who hate his Bipolar moods like me who even went SO FAR by putting water in his gas tank. i would NEVER do that unless someone really pissed me off but i would do worse than just water. 3:)

just a few things happenening now my mom being a royal pain in my ass :( wont let me have ANY friends even on ACNL :( and also because of some idiot that wont blame the others on his internet but ALWAYS blames me and her for something STUPID! and it gets my butt chewed out instead of them! :( i swear that guy is SO Bipolar it isn't really funny :( he really needs to take some medicine for it and i guess someone put water in his gas tank in his van i can see why now because he WONT EVER stop being Bipolar it's nuts! he wont stop being a rooster i cant say the real word it will block me out and being like that made him some few enemies even one who hate his Bipolar moods like me who even went SO FAR by putting water in his gas tank. i would NEVER do that unless someone really pissed me off but i would do worse than just water. 3:)

You're 28, why is your mum not letting you have friends LMFAO

You're 28, why is your mum not letting you have friends LMFAO

because she doesn't trust me and she doesn't listen to me and she wont let the past go and move on and she says i lie all of the time and i don't just half of the time and she listens to EVERYONE else but me and if someone screwed me she would believe the one who did it but not me! and it's like i ruined her life by ever being born and that she hates me using the internet and seems like she wants to be the only one using it and not everyone else. she acts like a spoiled 5 year old brat who thinks she's a princess or queen and that everyone should obey her and listen to her and only her and no one can say otherwise. and i'm the POLAR opposite of her what i mean is I'm nice sweet kind honest blunt truthful kind of smart and compassionate but she is the reverse of that and im afraid she might get my butt killed because of if she met someone on the web she might say the wrong thing that might end up costing my life :(

Last edited:
I got a ficus plant about a week ago and its the first time I've ever dealt with any kind of bonsai and i can already tell im failing him.

/nothing bothersome, rather getting sentimental right now/
I'm forever grateful my parents support me in creating art........ I remember my first tablet when I was a smol nugget, my mom was so excited for me that I got selected for a (small) exhibition with 13 im crying
I wish I would earn enough to buy her a house or smth

We finally found a place to move in town. It's more or less the "perfect" place in that it has most of the basic features we want, is within our budget, allows pets, has a seemingly nice landlord, and is smack-dab in the area that we need it to be in.

..Buttttt, we need to be out of our current place by the end of the month, and the guy that's living in our new place is refusing to leave. Now, the landlady from the new place is the kind who wants to do everything by the book, be a decent person, yada yada. It's a small town, so it's good that she cares about her reputation and I obviously appreciate that she wants to be fair about it, but going the legal route means we'd technically be homeless for at least 8 days, depending on how quick she gets things done.

Now, I'm hoping that the dude will just.. leave. Or that getting served with court papers will be enough for him to just be a decent guy and get out, saving us a lot of time and money. (we'll have somewhere else to stay one way or another, but that means paying rent for the duration of our stay at a temp. place, which is more money that we already don't have) But I have a feeling that he's probably not going to give a hoot about being decent.

Last edited:
omg I asked you out on a date, don't reply to me by saying, "You can invite other people too if you'd like!" like boiiiiiiiiii are you trying to ruin my chances with you ugh

Today I was sitting with my friends and they started talking about how they hated bikini shopping because they always see "disgusting skinny people" while I was sitting right there (for reference I'm slightly underweight and my weight is distributed very evenly so I look very very skinny basically all over) and it made me very uncomfortable. I get that everyone has issues with their bodies, but do you really have to put others down because you feel inadequate? At one point they were talking about how they "wanted to wring their skinny little bodies until their twig-bones break" and it made me feel even worse than I already do with everybody calling me anorexic.

Trying to revise for the hardest class I take whilst being ill n I feel like I'm gonna die

I didn't even do anything wrong

I always do it later and for some reason you flip out at me now

Also stop coming back in my room every 10 seconds to ***** at me when I'm busy
Stop thinking of new annoying **** to say aite just **** off

I wanted to enjoy my last day here and you're just ruining it

Last edited:
I didn't even do anything wrong

I always do it later and for some reason you flip out at me now

Also stop coming back in my room every 10 seconds to ***** at me when I'm busy
Stop thinking of new annoying **** to say aite just **** off

I wanted to enjoy my last day here and you're just ruining it

i agree and it's the same with my mom complains at me for no reason every time she gets out of her room and when i do what she says right she still nags at me like im still doing the crap wrong when i am not i just did what she said and now she contradicts me saying that u didn't do it right when i did it the way she said! ugh. she always knows how to make me feel like a piece of crap when it's convenient for her to make herself feel better :(

it was such a weird morning i didn't sleep and then i was taking videos on the train (not even talking just footage out the window) and a lot of people just looked at me funny. why weren't they more upset about the screaming baby in front of me and the parent doing nothing about it? oh well

bruh i'm so tired of getting sinus migraines almost every day, especially since it makes it hard to concentrate on schoolwork or enjoy anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back