• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok wow I can tell you still like me, but I just don't have the same feeling any more and it's not really evolving anywhere...Just don't be too much "i'm the love of your life"...

Last edited:
My arthritis in my knees is so bad today and I know I need to do some errands today and pick up some seasoning for tomorrow but I don’t wanna bc it hurts to move.

Might be running to the store and getting my stuff super last minute.

*any family gathering*
My family: Hurry! Hide all the stuff, they can't know people live here!

Looool my dad must be the most paranoid person. Sure I can pop by your house a few times while you are away but don't give this 100 page list of stuff and also why do I need some random dude I don't know's number for it smfh

my friends don't need me i guess

they don't include me
i'm the third wheel always
they don't bother to add me back to the group chat, even going as far to tell me to leave

i mean they don't need me so i guess i don't need them

(What harm can there be in posting here?)

My mental state has been slowly getting worse and is now at the point to where I can't even trust my own journal or imaginary friends to keep my secrets and my thoughts just won't shut the **** up.
I get guilty over the stupidest things, I'm eaten away at for relaxing and not working, and I've started getting that feeling of being a let down to everybody.
Just being overly stressed and my depression/anxiety coming back to haunt me.

this guy finally sold his house that I walk past nearly every day and I was on pretty familiar terms with his dog, she would come running when she saw me and everything ;( I miss her already SNIFF

my dignity is super low rn because of a boy i liked but oh guess what now it got awkward and overall what a **** day.

slow people handing the mail out here

bruh can you get me the note already

also need to call off this thing cause i probably won't be able to attend it anyways and there are people needing it more than me..

period cramps are awful and i want to take more pain medication but i can't because i already took too many

i have this weird cough and where i had surgery on my wrist a year ago is hurting and it feels like the thing i had surgery to get rid of is coming back :))))))

also since i went to my friend's for dinner yesterday, my body is like "oh we can eat again?" but i wanna be like "no, body, that was free food. we don't have money for that until tomorrow or the next day. eat these last three hershey's kisses and drink water to fill you up please."

lolololololol mom why do u always need to borrow $$$$ /shot

this guy finally sold his house that I walk past nearly every day and I was on pretty familiar terms with his dog, she would come running when she saw me and everything ;( I miss her already SNIFF

this is fr sad as helL????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back