• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom if you can stop making a scene in literally every store we go into that would be nice.

The mail office in my town is so incredibly dumb xD

I want to pick up a package for my boyfriend, they tell me that he needs to fill something out on the back of the
paper, that I am allowed to pick it up. He does it, I go again. Now I need to ID card from him, because yeah..
for sure I will take his ID card, that you are supposed to always have on you, while I already have the
signature of him and a picture of his ID card, which isn't enough.

What will they come up with next?
Maybe I should bring them an DNA test, a bit of his blood, some hair, his driving license, a piece of his skin, etc.
to pick up a simple letter where he even signed the paper for, that I am allowed to? xd

I've been in the emergency room since 7:00 and now it's 5 AM. Kill meeeeeeeee. Parents won't let me leave. They want me to go inpatient. Kill me please.

Just because you weren't taught that from your mom doesn't mean that you can just expect me to learn how to do things on my own.

Just because she can focus on her work in a noisy room doesn't mean I have to be like that.

y'all need to stop smoking weed in our dorm suite bc it's seeping through my door into my room and i'm not about to get fined, mkay?

I've been home on break since Saturday, and I can't decide for 30 min on what game to play. One minute I'm playing my SNES, then the next I'm playing NSMB Wii, then I'm playing my N64, and now I feel like playin my Gamecube.

I still haven't made room for the Dreamcast xDDD

just here being bitter about Pocket Camp not being available in my country while everyone else is having fun now lmao
we'll probably get it like next month (like Pokemon Go) or maybe, you know, never

mail not giving a proper reply, and amiami will probably give me some copy-paste answer that it is holidays and i have to wait more if not 8 week sigh.

At the hospital and on my dads phone....we gotta wait like 30 more mins I’ve already been here for hours with my appointment and now I just wanna go home :(

Any good offline apps to keep me busy? (I’m using my dads cellular rn which I don’t wanna waste)

I?m pretty lightheaded today and I just got back from running the shortest errand and I already feel exhausted and like I need a nap?

Any good offline apps to keep me busy? (I?m using my dads cellular rn which I don?t wanna waste)

I dont think these ones use any data?? Hnnng. But Word Cookies is a good way to pass the time imo. As well as my handy dandy Word Search app. But maybe I just like word games too much...? I also have 4 different crossword apps now that I just checked. That?s the adult I?ve become, wow.

Last edited:
I shouldn't be surprised but I'm feeling sick again. I lowkey want it any way because I like how she takes care of me whenever I am.

: ( i'm worried about so many diff things rn and i can't sleep

it's so frustrating and difficult to create a character (like a concept that just won't leave you alone and you need to give it life) when you're not a good artist. going to have to binge tutorials and stuff ig

I'm sick for Thanksgiving. Great. I just knew I would catch a cold since my twin sisters got one. They spread sickness faster than the rats in early Europe. Also Pocket Camp isn't loading and keeps giving me error messages help...

Wow what did that sudden behaviour come from... o_O Also tbh still I guess it's good for you if you're more like that but tbh I've a feeling we've became more like colleague and friends lately than a couple so yeah next time I gotta tell you I wanna break up. I mean I don't mind staying friends but yeah, but yea i don't like/love you as a bf anymore.

Last edited:
My tooth!:( It hurts like hell. I should've made that appointment a lot earlier..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back