What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty sure my brother has damaged my 3DS. There's a couple scratches on it and some of the plastic coating has pealed off. I think I know how it's happened and I don't want to tell him off or anything. I'm still kinda annoyed though, he could've told me or asked for help.

Ako, gi-nganlan ko niya'g burikat! Gi-nganlan pako niya'g baho'g bilat, kay ni um-om kuno siya sa oten sa akong bana, baho kuno’g bilat. Nya aku kunong bana dili daw ganahan mutupad nako kay nanimaho na daw kong bilat. Unya ako pung anak, kawatan. Ingon pa gyud siya pagstorya, iya kuno ming ipa-pusil, ipapatay kuno mi niya kaming duha. Mao ng nabuhat sa akung anak, nadunggaban siya sa luyo, pero nagmahay man mi ana. Kay luoy man sad mi kung kami pa'y nahimutangan. Gisakitan ko sa iyang gibuhat. Niya nakit-an pa gyud nako siya’s banwa, pagkakita nako sa banwa, ningdagan siya. Unya wa pa siya'y dautan binuhatan sa akong bana, dili siya mudagan. Ingon pa gyud siya pagsulti, pagchupa kuno niya sa oten sa akong bana, baho kunong duga. Baho kuno ko’g bilat, ingon sa bayot����������

Genji moved into a really bad place right next to my house and flattened some purple roses and perfect trees. And I can't do much because he's one of my dreamies :(

My internet sucks. I have the best one I can get in my area, and its still soooo slow. I guess that's a downfall of living in the middle of nowhere. :c

My internet sucks. I have the best one I can get in my area, and its still soooo slow. I guess that's a downfall of living in the middle of nowhere. :c

Our is mostly bad because environment here, it's like a freaking military underground bunker lol. I mean computer works alright but my 3ds and phones noooope.

gdtsfgffshnbn i hate when teachers, my mentor, the school counselor or anyone else ask questions abt my mental health or performance in school like Yeah Dude Idk What To Say abt any of it lol like i just want to die but i can't tell my math teacher that

lol also i still miss my old psychologist even though it's been over two months since she quit is that lame or what (but,l ike, tbf the person im seeing now keeps saying inspirational pinterest quotes to Motivate The Depression Away (????? no tbh i think she's trying to be nice and Connect but it's really not uhh great. and last time i saw her she misgendered me without realizing it which makes everything feel so much better lol) or something lmao . anyways i only have 2 see her until april and then i'll be sent to adult psychiatry and i guess it's better to see someone once in a while until then because im uh how do u say it.... Depressed .)

and that other psychologist who's doing some research thing was supposed to call me in the beginning of november and i mean it's his problem if he doesnt follow up on the research things like he's supposed to but it's still stressing me out and i wish he'd just ??? contact me when he said he was going to.

I woke up this morning to find out it was so cold that it was snowing. I had to wander around a college campus for an hour for a tour, so that was fun. I think the temperature was like 0 with the wind chill. Brrr.

I keep doubting myself and idk if what's happened is to such an extent that................I dunno
I know it ain't right, but I'm not sure whether it's...like....wrong enough
What the **** am I saying

Ugh, I know the feeling. I have these Pikachu earphones, and I guess they're just not the right size for me. It can be such a nuisance sometimes.

I mean any earbuds, if I smile a little they fall out. Or sometimes when I'm trying to get them in, they don't stay at all. It's so annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back