• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont you love it when you are paranoic about your discord account being possibly hacked and when you ask people they ignore you? :')) , this is why i ****ing hate you little brat , :'))

ok but WHAT ARE WE
bc we text often, plan dates, hold hands and and yea ;;

Last edited:
ok but WHAT ARE WE
bc we text often, plan dates, hold hands and and yea ;;

omg have you had the DTR talk yet

Ughh I hate my 7 am class, my prof starts on time and I'm not even fully awake yet zzzz

The 24th cannot come soon enough!

omg have you had the DTR talk yet

Ughh I hate my 7 am class, my prof starts on time and I'm not even fully awake yet zzzz

I think I'll bring it up once we go out a few more times but I don't wanna jump to conclusions even though he does like me a lot ;;

Today is just annoying, nothing horrible but like everything has been annoying... couldn't sleep last night, the weather is so crappy, I had a bloody nose, then I just felt restless and depressed all day and now I've eaten something that's making my mouth hurt and itch, and I feel a headache coming on... UGH.

WOAH sooo this isn't even bothering me but we're exclusive now
I hope I'm not too awkward when I see you tmrw too

Woke up at 2:30a feeling sick and now I can't get back to sleep. I have to be up for work in about 3 hours and I just want more sleep.

Have been tossing and turning and today woke up with a huge knot in my neck. =[

There are very good reasons why you should never tell people with ASD diagnoses/depression/other mental issues "to get a life, job, education" and a "normal" life. A lot of us can't do that and you know that, yet you yell at us :^) stfu.

i'm not sure whether i'm going to be called into work yet today! it makes me super antsy, i've got to go to the doctors late afternoon as well.

WOAH sooo this isn't even bothering me but we're exclusive now
I hope I'm not too awkward when I see you tmrw too

CONGRAAAATS OML!!!

I have so much homework and papers to do but ofc I chose to prioritize him and extra-curricular activities this weekend rip me :')

ugh still tired idk if taking that short nap helped

i even ate and drink wtf body cope with me :(

me: lol im suicidal
ten people at once: [screaming abt how selfish i am, how i should try x, how they totally understand everything im going thru because they actually have anxiety, how i shouldnt Joke about that (bonus if they start telling a long ass story about how they once thought about death which proves that they have experienced Real Suicidal Thoughts™ and are allowed to decide what anyone ever should say about suicide) while also telling me thst it's my own fault abd that i should just stop being suicidal (but they write it in a "sympathetic" way lmao preferably in a pm and it sounds like theyre expecting me to b like Wow Thanks u are Awesome bc they wrote a stupid pm about suicide 2 me lol)]

edit in case someones Upset abt this uh this isnt like a General Opinion like im nto saying everyone needs to shut up or w/e or that it's always bad to say those things, it's just a Personal Vent Post abt my Personal Struggles w ppl lol so pls dont b like Wow Huh If Thats How U Feel Then Why Dont U Just Kys Rn Lol bc thats not uhhhhh what this was abt and theres no reason 2 feel attacked lel

Last edited:
baaaACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING COMMERCIALS UGH STOP I STILL HAVE 2 AND A HALF MORE WEEKS OF SUMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back