What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why im always in love with someone? why i cant just stop feeling attraction to someone else?

maybe
i will just stop having feelings and never get attracted by someone
ever.

ahhh it doesn't taste as good after a day or two ;; ugh like what if it tastes bad but you're saying it's ok so I don't feel bad

I feel guilty when I play acnl bc my sibling introduced me to it and the they passed away last year June so whenever I play I just feel like it's unfair to them that they can't play the game they showed me.

It's okay, and thank you <3 I am seeing a grief counselor and also trying different coping methods. These kinds of things won't go away but there is always a way to soothe it :)
Absolutely! Learning to find solace in it is far much better on yourself than trying to forget. I had to do the same. I actually made a "shrine" to him in my WW town. Maybe it'll make you feel better too <3

Absolutely! Learning to find solace in it is far much better on yourself than trying to forget. I had to do the same. I actually made a "shrine" to him in my WW town. Maybe it'll make you feel better too <3

I like that idea. They really loved the colour green and also was a self proclaimed fairy :D so maybe I will make a section of the town a nature like/fairy style shrine for them. Thank you very much for sharing, and I hope both of our loved ones are at peace <3

well time to do something dumb and show up to school for the schedule planning ugly and sleep deprived where you can just feel the depression radiating from me

doctor tomorrow like what should i say?

write a paper that says i need dis money? lol hope he know **** lol

I'm just bothered by people in general. Bothered by things that really shouldn't bother me.

Makes me wonder how I'm gonna survive on my own tbh I'll probably end up in a mental institution before I turn 30.

I boiled my rice too hard smh I'm such a fail cook.

Also I totally need to eat more green food, like going more vegetarian or vegan. I mean not cutting of meat and such completely, that'd be bad for my health since I'm allergic to i.e nuts and can't really eat other stuff for reason but yeah some veggies and nice stuff once in a while would not be wrong.

I really really hope this test is going to be postponed :(
I can't even do the assignment let alone the test :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back