• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep barking with your stupid friend about me and **** i didn't caused , you ****ing ***** , you are only leveling my self-esteem up. ;))

also ugh im dyinggg

So it seems I have Dementophobia which is why I fear insanity real badly. Unfortunately I still get fearful even if knowing it's this. :(
Hell I even get fearful my usual Depression symptoms is Schizophrenia or Psychosis now. I really want this Fear to end. :mad:

So it seems I have Dementophobia which is why I fear insanity real badly. Unfortunately I still get fearful even if knowing it's this. :(
Hell I even get fearful my usual Depression symptoms is Schizophrenia or Psychosis now. I really want this Fear to end. :mad:
Ugh I slept late and my anxiety made me feel ankward and I thought I was going insane when I woke up though I was having a Panic Attack. :(

Wow good luck man... And yeah unless it's my bf or people I know and feel secure with I can't really socialize at all unless I have a real good day... Don't really have any tips sadly other than make sure you get enough sleep, eat good so you don't get tired drops all of a sudden etc.

-hugs-

Thank you!! It was about 4 hours of group exercises and talking in front of people, it's weird because that's literally something I've never been able to do, but for some reason I was really pretty relaxed, I think it went well and I actually had a good time!!

Now I just have to wait until tomorrow to see if I get a callback.. (fingers crossed)

Thank you!! It was about 4 hours of group exercises and talking in front of people, it's weird because that's literally something I've never been able to do, but for some reason I was really pretty relaxed, I think it went well and I actually had a good time!!

Now I just have to wait until tomorrow to see if I get a callback.. (fingers crossed)

Ah! Glad to hear though, hope they really do a callback then :D

I had to get a new FC and I lost everyone I had added and there was this one user I met on here who had a really cool town I would visit all the time and I'm trying to find him so I can add him again but I dont remember his username ;w;

why do i have to suck at social interactions so much? it's been getting me really down lately. people often make it sound like being awkward is cute or w/e but it's really just incredibly frustrating

why do i have to suck at social interactions so much? it's been getting me really down lately. people often make it sound like being awkward is cute or w/e but it's really just incredibly frustrating

i know right and it makes like, getting jobs and stuff so much harder

I'm currently so annoyed with people who have to answer every thread that contains a question, even if their answer is completely wrong and could be easily checked by googling. And those type of people also pretend as if their answer is the truth even if they just came up with it. You don't have to post on every thread, let people give them the right answer...

I can feel myself starting to spiral back into bad habits and a dark place... I don't want to go back there

It's 8:34pm and I still have to get through the rest of this meet, and I still have a conceptual question WS and I still gotta take a shower too...

I've been feeling really physically ill all day, I just wanna go back to bed...

Need to try and fill out this health insurance crap but I have no idea when I got my eyeglasses ffs.

'Traditional artists never get enough attention'
Uhhh a traditional piece got 1st place last year as well you old-fashioned moron who apparently never went on instagram

i need to save tbt for the glow wands..

also somewhat done with this paperwork

and dumb cold weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back