• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the printing of this paperback book. i really like it but the obnoxiously small font size (like almost like the size 1 here if not smaller which strains my eyes real bad) so idk if i can finish it smh :(

I'm so ready for this week to be over, my week-long break starts on Friday and I'm already mentally and physically shutting down.

And I have to take an exam in my physics lab today. Yay.

"i've never heard you talk"
"you're quiet"
"i've never seen you smile"
"can you laugh?"

Some people. Also the slow shipping just because I took ASP rather EMS. Yeah it was cheaper and I don't want to be woken up at 7 am bc a package :/

I completely bombed my physics lab exam :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can tell from all the posts I'm making that I'm just rly salty today lol
I need to chill and get my homework done...

Or maybe just skip the next 3 days and go straight to a 9-day-long break.
Actually yeah, that sounds like the better option.

So many things. I want to transfer to a different university but I have several things stopping me. My friend is transferring to a school near me & I would feel terrible for "ditching" her by leaving a semester after she gets here, but at the same time I don't want to base my life off of a friend.

My parents have also said if I transfer I might as well not come home & I don't think I can support myself financially and finish my degree at the same time. I don't know what to do because I feel like I'm dying at the school I'm at.

I'm actually comfortable being a small fry and only getting moderate recognition because the more attention you get, the more haters would emerge
:v
I see my reader numbers climbing up which makes me feel both content and nervous
I'd feel comfortable with a circle of returning readers & supporters I start to grow fond of and remember their names but I understand that in order to get monetary compensation for my time to share stories for people's enjoyment, I'd have to be exposed to many people T_T

I've been feeling so exhausted lately for no good reason, I feel like taking a nap as I type, but I know it wouldn't even help. I thought it was because of daylight saving, it gets dark at 5:30pm now, but nope.

So many things. I want to transfer to a different university but I have several things stopping me. My friend is transferring to a school near me & I would feel terrible for "ditching" her by leaving a semester after she gets here, but at the same time I don't want to base my life off of a friend.

My parents have also said if I transfer I might as well not come home & I don't think I can support myself financially and finish my degree at the same time. I don't know what to do because I feel like I'm dying at the school I'm at.

Ignore all this I'm driving 4 hours by myself to tour another college next month :^) now that's bothering me what if I get kidnapped along the way hhh

I didn't think it'd bother me this much but it's getting on my nerves now. How can my roommate just stay in all day except leave for classes and eating?? I hope she transfers mid semester - I want a roommate who actually talks to me instead of just stares whenever I say hi and keeps her headphones in all the time. I'm never alone for long in my room ;;

i feel bad for not participating in the 5 years NL event but I'm far too busy to even be on here rn ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back